~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 6 sizzle eggs now and there will be more tomorrow and the eggs won't ship out till monday so you will get a great deal to whoever bids on the sizzle eggs. The quail eggs are just piling up and there will be more than 50 shipped. The same goes for the paint eggs also. Unless I have more orders to fill I send all the eggs I have on hand so there are usually lots of extras.

So bid away folks.

I also got some eggs that were packed very well! I don't think those eggs could have moved in that box if they wanted to.
wink.png
All eggs appeared intact with no air sacs loose. Thank you, BButterfly!!!

I have buy it now. All the eggs i'm listing now are buy it now. These are fresh eggs. I toss out any over 4 days old because I only ship eggs that are 4 days old on shipping day. I'm trying to get the money up to buy the necessary meds for one of my hens that is sick. She isn't contagous and she isn't in the pen with the rest and i'm also not selling what few eggs I get from that pen. I only get an egg every now and then so I couldn't sell them anyway. So with that said here is what I have.

50 JB quail eggs. The hens are unrelated to the roos and I added a new hen to each pen a little while ago. I'm getting a few clears because of this so I'm only asking $5 for a flat of 50 eggs which is half of what I usually ask. Shipping is a flat $13 as I always charge. A pic is below. I usually get a couple white chicks because one of the hens has a white primary so she is mixed.

I have 6+ paint eggs. There are 4 black hens and 2 paint hens with a paint roo that recently won first place in two different shows recently. I don't want to put up 7 different pics so i'll just put up a couple. I"m asking $10 for the eggs and $13 for shipping. If you want more than 6 + I can do a dozen for $20 with shipping at $15.
The black hen won second place in a show last year in sept and the roo thats the 3rd pic won that first place ribbon this past saturday Sept 8th. Judge was Ben Porter and same judge for the show last year the black pullet was in. (she's now a hen all grown up now) The last pic is the roo showing off his ribbon from the aug 28th show. The judge wasn't an apa certified judge but Ben porter is.

The yellow on his neck is the string on the ribbon.

I also have 4 BR turkey eggs. These need to go out tomorrow at the latest Asking $8 for the eggs and $13 for shipping

I have 6+ sizzle eggs. The hens laying are all frizzled silkies, partridge, black, and paint. The roo is a silkie bearded paint roo. The hens are also bearded. Asking $10 for the eggs and $13 for shipping

I'll give a discount on shipping with combined orders.

My splash are also laying but I have an order to fill first and with silkies there is no telling if I could get 6 again. If anybody wants to be on the list for splash eggs PM me. The roo won 1st in the same show the others where in on saturday (sept 8th) The girls haven't been shown yet. They'll go next year. Here are a couple pics of them. The hens all look like identical triplets so one pic is good as 3 with them.

I take paypal and my addy is [email protected]

If anybody pm's me with in the hour I can get your eggs out today.

Thanks for looking and helping

6+ Bantam Barred Rock eggs for sale. The parent stock have been shown and done awesome. I have had great hatch rates here and from others that I have shipped too.
Start at $10 Shipping $10

Just showing two from the breeding pen and got BV and RB with a hen and RV with a cockerel.

The main rooster

The cockerel

Hen that got BV and RB at the show a few weekends ago

Guys, I don't have much but help me out here...... These are a BIN I can combine shipping too. Shipping for 1 doz is $16 with DC and for more or all (LOL) is $21 (unless you live somewhere WAY off the post offices scale) I can ship these as soon as payment is received.

2 Doz + Super Blue Egg Layers - I am going to be changing my pens up soon so I will not have as many to offer. I have 4 pens - 2 with Lavender Roos, 1 Lav Split roo and 1 Black Am roo they all cover White Leghorns. My SBEL pullets started laying at 20 weeks and laid Double Yolkers for a few weeks, than she figured out what to do. The chicks will be white with black spots. Price for 1 Doz for $10 and 2 Doz for $18 (there are pic in the link in my Siggy)

18+ EE these are my SBEL pullets covered by my Lavender Roo. I have not hatched any eggs from this pen since I sold my EE hens, but my guess is you will get some white and some blacks, but you could get some with patterns since the pullets sire was a Columbian type EE roo. (Pics in the SBEL in my Siggy are from the same pen) Price is $12

If you want them just say MINE and PM me and I will send you my Paypal info.

Guys, I don't have much but help me out here...... These are a BIN I can combine shipping too. Shipping for 1 doz is $16 with DC and for more or all (LOL) is $21 (unless you live somewhere WAY off the post offices scale) I can ship these as soon as payment is received.

2 Doz + Super Blue Egg Layers - I am going to be changing my pens up soon so I will not have as many to offer. I have 4 pens - 2 with Lavender Roos, 1 Lav Split roo and 1 Black Am roo they all cover White Leghorns. My SBEL pullets started laying at 20 weeks and laid Double Yolkers for a few weeks, than she figured out what to do. The chicks will be white with black spots. Price for 1 Doz for $10 and 2 Doz for $18 (there are pic in the link in my Siggy)

18+ EE these are my SBEL pullets covered by my Lavender Roo. I have not hatched any eggs from this pen since I sold my EE hens, but my guess is you will get some white and some blacks, but you could get some with patterns since the pullets sire was a Columbian type EE roo. (Pics in the SBEL in my Siggy are from the same pen) Price is $12

If you want them just say MINE and PM me and I will send you my Paypal info.
When I hatched some of these a week or so ago I got 1 white & 1 black from the EE eggs, so your guess is correct
big_smile.png

Looks like alot of us are in need of selling eggs. Last year sales was alot better than it is this year. I shipped out several boxes a week all thru winter. When I got my new silkies sales slowed down. I've got a dozen paint silkie eggs right now that i'm just gonna have to incubate. I can't bear to toss eggs that came from a 2X show winning paint fella. My silver laced grey sizzle hatched out a splash and porcelain babies today. I opened the door and there sat a splash chick sitting on it's foster momma's back. It was so cute. By the time I got a camera it had moved but here they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom