~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got 6+ SQ splash bearded silkie eggs. The roo recently won first place in a show last saturday.

This is a BIN not an auction. I'm asking $15 for the eggs and $13.00 for S&H. Below are a few pics. The hens all look alike and are unrelated to the roo. The roo came from Bobbi Porto.

My paypal addy is [email protected]

If you claim these post mine, then send me a PM to let me know and then send payment to my paypal.

Thank you for looking

He just finished a moult and still got first place. You can see the difference.
Below is a hen. They look like identical triplets so one pic is the same as the others.

I have given yall a break, but I have more. BIN and can be shipping MONDAY after payment is received. Shipping is $16 for 1 doz and $21 for more up to 3 doz, including Deliver Confirmation.

12+ Blue Barred Rocks - I have 4 Blue Barred hens covered by a Reg Barred Rock roo. You will get a 50/50 hatch of reg BR and Blue BR. Pics in my Siggy BIN $10

10+ Olive Eggers - I have 2 Barred EE and 1 White Olive Egger hen. You will get some that are sex linked (any spots are roos) these girls are covered by my Blue Copper Marans Roo. You will get some Olive Eggs(2nd gen) and some Green/Blue eggs (1st gen). The 2nd gen should get darker olive and the first cross should be a good color. BIN $7

Just claim them and PM me
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I have a BIN. I have a dozen eggs from my Partridge silkies, 4 from the porcelian/buff silkies, and 4 from the bantam barred rocks. They are $30 shipped or $15 picked up.

Available for immediate shipment! 5 Blue Orpington Bantam chicks + packing peanuts. Will try to include some show quality chicks from the UA eggs that are hatching. Could be White Silkie, BBR Araucana or Lakenvelder. Otherwise, may be heavy chicks from Ideal Poultry Farms. $100 and buyer pays all shipping cost. Ready to ship Tuesday! First to say mine and call 870/723-3724 gets them.

BLACK/BLUE/SPLASH
Blue/Splash. We acquired these from Dick Hortsman. They have placed Best of Variety several times.

47716_12477_blueorp.jpg
47716_12477_splash.jpg

We will be adding a Blue male from our Dick Hortsman hens and our Majestic Lane Black male to this breeding pen this fall/winter.

BLACK. We acquired these from Majestic Lane Poultry, via one of our 4-H club members. He showed the hen at Crossroads and won Best of Breed, Junior Show.

47716_champion_orp_bntm_jr_crossroads.jpg
47716_blackie.jpg

For sale:

NPIP Approved, fertility checked. Averaging 95% hatch rates here. All eggs will be from pure-bred parents.

Prices are as follows and all prices include shipping:

Egg assortments (hen's choice--whatever is laid is what you get)
6 eggs (Buff and/or Dominiques) $25
6 eggs (3 Buff and/or Doms and 3 Campbell ducks) $30

If you would like only 1 breed:
6 eggs from only Dominique or only Buffs $32
6 Khaki and/or Dark Campbell eggs $35

Right now, all of our Standard of Perfection and non-perfection birds are running together since winter is on its way. So, these are the pens from which eggs will come:
1) Mixed pen of Standard of Perfection and non-perfection Dominique eggs

2) Mixed pen primarily of non-perfection Buff Orpingtons with a few Standard of Perfection birds

3) Pen of both Khaki Campbell and Dark Campbell ducks. Some follow Standard of Perfection, some do not. All are pure-bred, but not all are show quality. Ducklings may hatch out in the following colors: Khaki, Dark, and/or Khaki Split to Dark.

Cannot guarantee that you will get Standard of Perfection chicks/ducklings, but I do guarantee that all chicks/ducklings you hatch will be pure bred. I cannot guarantee hatch rates once they leave due to Postal Service handling, but if you have any problems, PLEASE let me know. Fertility rates have been 95-100% and we are getting great hatch rates around 95-100% as well (hatch rate is calculated as how many of the fertile eggs hatch).

Last edited:
For Auction (closes at 9:45pm EST 09-20-12):

NPIP Approved, fertility checked - 100% fertility out of the last 25 eggs set and high hatches rates (about 95%) as well.

Bidding starts at $38 for 12 Khaki split to Dark Campbell eggs. Price includes shipping. I usually charge $48 a dozen on my website and $45 a dozen here on BYC, so this is a great bargain. If nobody bids, they will go in incubator too to raise as Spring hens.

Eggs come from a pen of both Khaki Campbell and Dark Campbell ducks. Since it is so close to winter, they are all running together. Some follow Standard of Perfection, some do not. All are pure-bred, but not all are show quality. Ducklings may hatch out Khaki, Dark, and/or Khaki Split to Dark. We are getting an egg every day from each of the hens and about once a week, we get more eggs than we have duck hens (someone is laying two eggs in a day)!!!

Cannot guarantee that you will get Standard of Perfection ducklings, but I do guarantee that all ducklings you hatch will be pure bred. I cannot guarantee hatch rates once they leave due to Postal Service handling, but if you have any problems, PLEASE let me know. Fertility rate was 100% with last 25 eggs set and since we bought a new cabinet incubator and separate cabinet hatcher, we have been getting great hatch rates around 95% (hatch rate is calculated as how many of the fertile eggs hatch).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom