~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do. BBS.
486699_10151236606179374_55712976_n.jpg

Last edited:
Up for auction I have . . .

12+ LF Naked Neck eggs

I have a small bow tie blue mottled rooster over several different types of hens including leghorns. You should get mostly B/B/S and some reds, any white eggs you get will hatch white chicks. I can include a few silkie bantam mix eggs too if requested.

Bidding starts at $22 including shipping with DC.
Auction ends @ 5pm est 9/23 with eggs to ship monday 9/24.

Chicks hatched last month.

Chicks hatch in the last few days.

Hey, I sold all the other eggs I had up but not the SBEL.... I am going to be selling some hens
fl.gif
and I have a couple of WL in to make MORE WL so I will not have loads of these to sell over the fall. This may be one of the last calls on these SBEL...... I think I have 2 doz $15 for ALL Plus $18 shipping.....
big_smile.png

I have a dozen+ eggs right now. I am selling them all together in a BIN $30 which includes shipping.

Here is what I have.
*8 eggs from my Partridge/blue Partridge silkie/showgirls Almost all the birds have been shown in this pen at one time or another I have got lots of BV and Reserve of breed at open shows
*6 Bantam Barred Rocks Most of the birds in the pen have won at open shows. They have received BV several times, RV several times, and several Reserve of breed
*two eggs from my Porcelian/buff pen

Last edited:
Hey, I sold all the other eggs I had up but not the SBEL.... I am going to be selling some hens
fl.gif
and I have a couple of WL in to make MORE WL so I will not have loads of these to sell over the fall. This may be one of the last calls on these SBEL...... I think I have 2 doz $15 for ALL Plus $18 shipping.....
big_smile.png
I am SOLD OUT! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom