Cream Legbar Working Group: Standard of Perfection

Okay Rinda:

I readily acknowledge I'm not the smartest cookie in the package about computers and posting to lists etc. especially pictures. In spite of your very clear and very easily understood directions about posting pictures to the thread (and I have posted pictures from their file to many other things) I can't find any box that has a "mountain and sun" in it.....There are no symbols showing on or close to this "reply screen"....So my question is....Where am I missing this box ? Am I replying wrong ? I've got to be doing something wrong.....I don't know what this "full page editor" thing does and am not about to find out at this point unless you tell me to......

Did I not specify someone with "patience" to guide me......here's where that patience part comes in :>)

hi rockysprings...you just didn't know what you were looking for - maybe this will help -- click it and voila... (I hope)

You may have to double click on the image below to see details.
it is what comes up when you hit "reply". HTH

BTW - love the picture in your Avatar - beautiful color, composition and lighting. ETA beautiful chicken too, of course.

Last edited:
Thank you guys for the visual...it is very clear what SHOULD BE THERE....BUT, unfortunately, there is NO tool bar at all on or anywhere about my "reply" screen....when I click either the Reply button on the previous post or the large blue Post A Reply button on the left below the previous post. The reply screen is as blank as it gets......got any suggestions about what I should do to maybe fix it ? Matter of fact...just sitting here thinking....I've never seen that tool bar on a Reply screen.....Should I be "signing in" somewhere ? What is this "Full Page Editor" button or the "Clear the Editor" button ?

I do apologize for being such a nuisance.....

In all the replys I have done to different threads, etc. over two or three years I have never seen that tool bar.....I fully understand how it functions and I can see where it really simplifies things but it absolutely does not come up on my reply screen...The entire screen below the red "reply" is completely blank....everytime. I often wondered how people did different thingson a post and posted their pictures but couldn't figure it out.....I see why now.

In all the replys I have done to different threads, etc. over two or three years I have never seen that tool bar.....I fully understand how it functions and I can see where it really simplifies things but it absolutely does not come up on my reply screen...The entire screen below the red "reply" is completely blank....everytime. I often wondered how people did different thingson a post and posted their pictures but couldn't figure it out.....I see why now.

Haha THAT would be why you are confused!!! Can you try a different browser and see if that affect it? Firefox, Chrome, etc? I use Firefox and it works great with it. If changing browsers doesn't fix it then I would contact a mod for BYC and see if it is something on your account.

ETA: Do you see a green arrow with a button reading "Full Page Editor" to the right of the red "Reply?" Maybe it will let you see the toolbar there?

Last edited:
You know Rinda, you may be exactly right about the browser......One of my problems is I have very slow rural dial up service.....no high speed available where I am. I had Firefox on my other computer and loved it. I have tried to download it to this new one and the stupid service times out before it completes it's download......screaming time ! So I would be willing to bet that it is this Explorer browser that is the problem.... I will see about either downloading Firefox (Again) or Chrome if I can't get the Firefox on here....Thanks guys...one more step toward solving the problem !

I have a batch of 21 hatched out of 24 eggs. They are only 4 pullets (chipmunk) out of 21. I am new to Cream Legbar so would like some input sexing these chicks.

Back
Top Bottom