Cream Legbars

Thank you all so much for chiming in on my new and past CCL. I am learning a lot about this breed on this thread.

Here are better pics of my past CCL. His name was King Tut. He was awesome & I miss him. I bought some CCL pullets this spring for him. They arrived the same week he got killed:th

In regards to his comb, it was proper, or at least not a pea comb prior to the times it got frostbit. I've known the breeder for a long time. After I bought him, his comb got frostbit more & more fell off. His legs were shorter than my new roo. King Tut was a good rooster & no matter if he would've been a good breeder or not, because he is gone. I would still like to know what I am looking for in a good breeder.

King Tut also did not have near the white on the lobes that my new rooster has. But I am still looking for a better rooster. And learning what to look for:D.

Thank you all so much for chiming in on my new and past CCL. I am learning a lot about this breed on this thread.

Here are better pics of my past CCL. His name was King Tut. He was awesome & I miss him. I bought some CCL pullets this spring for him. They arrived the same week he got killed:th

In regards to his comb, it was proper, or at least not a pea comb prior to the times it got frostbit. I've known the breeder for a long time. After I bought him, his comb got frostbit more & more fell off. His legs were shorter than my new roo. King Tut was a good rooster & no matter if he would've been a good breeder or not, because he is gone. I would still like to know what I am looking for in a good breeder.
Regardless of his breed, King Tut was a handsome gentleman. I'm so sorry for your loss, Outpost. :-(

Last edited:

Here are the new boys I got from ralphie! They are doing very well! I'm trying to think how I will integrate them with the main flock and not have Jake beat the living tar out of them, so for now they are staying safe in my side pen.

Back
Top Bottom