Cream Legbars

My late hatch with the neck issue is much better. Still a little weak but I'm working on that - off to get the vitamin drops!
1f60a.png

Given her pip issues and in keeping with the theme we named her Pippa. :lol:

Congrats to all you hatchers! Nice, healthy looking chicks. I have a little less than two weeks to go on my next hatch. I took some pics of my CL mama and her chicks. She is still super protective of them and trying to kill my shoe most of the time but the chicks are all thriving. I was able to get them all weighed and banded without losing any limbs to angry broody. There are 6 CL chicks, two females and four males and 7 sexlink males she adopted (if anyone wants a CL x SLW male chick let me know, I have plenty!). The boys love to ride on her back.
How cool is that!!! :love

Last edited:
Congrats to all you hatchers! Nice, healthy looking chicks. I have a little less than two weeks to go on my next hatch.

I took some pics of my CL mama and her chicks. She is still super protective of them and trying to kill my shoe most of the time but the chicks are all thriving. I was able to get them all weighed and banded without losing any limbs to angry broody.

There are 6 CL chicks, two females and four males and 7 sexlink males she adopted (if anyone wants a CL x SLW male chick let me know, I have plenty!). The boys love to ride on her back.

I like the tail on that female. She looks to have overall great barring!!! And cute chicks, she looks like she is making a great broody.

yay can't wait to see pict!
caf.gif
She just a regular CL chick but She is just the cutest, and I think the first female CL chick I have hatched (that I can recall) to have an obvious head spot. Unfortunately Im not sure what hen she came from. She has a slight reddish hue to her Im not sure what that's about, but shes cute. Chick number 2 is currently hatching!

Last edited:
She just a regular CL chick but She is just the cutest, and I think the first female CL chick I have hatched (that I can recall) to have an obvious head spot. Unfortunately Im not sure what hen she came from. She has a slight reddish hue to her Im not sure what that's about, but shes cute. Chick number 2 is currently hatching!

Awfully Cute!! Thanks - and congrats on the other one--- I hope it is a twin to this one.

Awfully Cute!! Thanks - and congrats on the other one--- I hope it is a twin to this one.
X2 I could use another pullet lol. So far the count is up to 9 pullet chicks and 12 male. I have one more currently hatching under the broody and then another 8 in the incubator on days 4 and 5. This will be my last for the year.

She just a regular CL chick but She is just the cutest, and I think the first female CL chick I have hatched (that I can recall) to have an obvious head spot. Unfortunately Im not sure what hen she came from. She has a slight reddish hue to her Im not sure what that's about, but shes cute. Chick number 2 is currently hatching!

Cute chick! Congrats on your hatch.

Back
Top Bottom