Cream Legbars

This is just a F.Y.I. post anyone looking for crested cream leg-bar hatching eggs or chicks check out http://www.smitheypoultry.com/ Justin the owner is a really nice guy and has some beautiful birds he carry's the Rees line. I just purchased several poults from him, he is located in north Georgia.
yippiechickie.gif

So advertising here is ok? I am sure there are others here that do too....
old.gif

I have no affiliation with the gentleman listed in my post if you live in south east TN where i do there are little to no breeders of legbars in our area I just thought i was being helpful. Am I not allowed to post breeders? I am still new to site so I am not sure of the rules.

Last edited:
I have no affiliation with the gentleman listed in my post if you live in south east TN where i do there are little to no breeders of legbars in our area I just thought i was being helpful. Am I not allowed to post breeders? I am still new to site so I am not sure of the rules.
Yes...... you can. We all help each other. I recommend people in my area all the time. I like buying local.
thumbsup.gif

Thank you. Thought I was in trouble for a moment.
Believe it or not someone did the same thing to me last night. I mentioned a particular chicken roaster I liked to use. I was told I had done nothing wrong. We are a chicken buying group. Every chicken owner is just waiting to buy more chickens. You never have enough so I appreciate when someone gives me another source.
It is truly an addiction!
welcome-byc.gif

Last edited:
If a moderator saw the post you could be
lau.gif
chatted to and get double secret probation or something....

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/terms-of-service

Rule 7 says it has to be in the buy sell area and you need 20 posts before you can put anything there.

I know when people talk about things like that they normally do it in PM's. I am not sure how much it is enforced anymore, but I know some have gotten their hands slapped for it...

I know there were a couple of us talking about trading eggs and we had to take it to PM's or the sale area.

If that is not longer the case great. I was just asking if we could do it here now.

lau.gif

Rule 7 says it has to be in the buy sell area and you need 20 posts before you can put anything there.

I know when people talk about things like that they normally do it in PM's. I am not sure how much it is enforced anymore, but I know some have gotten their hands slapped for it...

I know there were a couple of us talking about trading eggs and we had to take it to PM's or the sale area.

If that is not longer the case great. I was just asking if we could do it here now.
He is not the seller. He is not trading eggs. He is mentioning that he just bought CLs from this man in North Georgia. That he was happy with the breeder and his purchase in case anyone else might be interested. I don't think this falls under rule 7.

Last edited:
lau.gif

It is sometimes a fine line where it is informative - or off the subject of the thread.
If there were a lot of sales advts. no matter how well meant -- probably a moderator would have to step in and redirect. I think I have done a lot of reminding in Legbar threads too....:O)

duluthralphie -
was just looking at your avatar - that is so clever and creative...just about looks like the chick is standing in front of a scenic backdrop... guess that is a little off topic too.
hide.gif

It is sometimes a fine line where it is informative - or off the subject of the thread.
If there were a lot of sales advts. no matter how well meant -- probably a moderator would have to step in and redirect. I think I have done a lot of reminding in Legbar threads too....:O)

duluthralphie -
was just looking at your avatar - that is so clever and creative...just about looks like the chick is standing in front of a scenic backdrop... guess that is a little off topic too.
hide.gif

Now I am really confused. CLs are off topic? The first 15 posts of this thread are about getting CLs, from who and hatching eggs.

Last edited:
Quote:

Nope Completely on target, that is Andy, I think he will be my Show CLB rooster this year if he keeps growing and looking like he does..

Edited because I grabbed the wrong quote. It came on just as I typed it..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom