Critical ill baby, am starting to crack

bigmomma85

In the Brooder
Sep 17, 2015
Ok, so my baby in icu. Has primary sepsis and metabolic acidosis. I have fight with er to draw bloods, cux I knew something bad extreme wrong with my baby. I AM FURIOUS they not take me seriously. Then they get bloods back, and sudden I am bad for wait so long bring! Is doing all kind treatment for lung. Special air called Heliox, and lot more, too many for remembering. Of course, when I'm upset, it's harder for me to speak and understand English..am scared cux I don't understand all they say! Knowing in HEART my baby is extreme sick. Temp over 105 Fahrenheit.

Is having ice packs place on body for temperature. Here is pic of special bed for lung. Is being clean for heliox treatment. Also doing some misty oxygen? I don't know the words!

Oh no, so sorry to hear that. Will definitely keep your baby in my prayers. Have you asked for someone to translate for you if your having problems understanding English? Its scary enough to have a critically ill baby , but to not understand what is being said must be very scary for you. May God watch over & keep you baby safe.

Last edited:
Saint Anthony in Oklahoma. Is kill me not understand what they say! I am mother, I try protect my baby.

Hospital translator is
JOKE! He speaks book German, badly spoken. My family in Germany doesn't speak English at all. My husband doesn't speak. Husband on business trip, so just me wie baby. I stay on knees praying.

They say, as well as I know, is iv to heart for give bigger dose of medicine. Will this hurt baby's heart?

Back
Top Bottom