Critical ill baby, am starting to crack

bigmomma85

In the Brooder
Sep 17, 2015
Ok, so my baby in icu. Has primary sepsis and metabolic acidosis. I have fight with er to draw bloods, cux I knew something bad extreme wrong with my baby. I AM FURIOUS they not take me seriously. Then they get bloods back, and sudden I am bad for wait so long bring! Is doing all kind treatment for lung. Special air called Heliox, and lot more, too many for remembering. Of course, when I'm upset, it's harder for me to speak and understand English..am scared cux I don't understand all they say! Knowing in HEART my baby is extreme sick. Temp over 105 Fahrenheit.

Dear Heavenly Father, I lift Gaius up to you. I pray that you will wrap him in a loving, healing hug. I pray that you will bring comfort to Big Momma, and her husband. I pray that you will surround them with your people who can be a special blessing to them in this difficult time. I pray that they will hour by hour, and day by day see signs in Gaius that indicate that he is healing. I pray that you will preserve the life of this child, that you will heal him, that he won't have any lasting effects of this illness. I pray that you will strengthen him, and raise him up to be a mighty Man of God. May he live long to do wonderful things for Your Kindgom. Please, Dear Lord, send a GOOD interpreter to Big Momma, and annoint the medical staff with wisdom, compassion, and healing hands. We, Your people lift this family up in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Heavenly Father ,
Please watch over this child of yours and keep him safe in the arms of his mother. Let these doctors be guided by your hand. We humbly ask this in your name. Lay your hands upon this child and heal him with your love. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
hugs.gif

Thank you everyone. Gaius is holding own. His immune system is starting to respond to the infection. His bloods get better every time they test. Still need help stay warm, and with oxygen
So is still in special bed. Here pic of my little warrior waiting for bed be clean, and ct scan on lung. You can see is obvious super swollen, but is normal color now, not blue

Have to use padded sheet to move him, his skin is stretched from swelling, he cry cux hurting so. If sick was person, I kill bare hands! The pain he suffer is hardest part to bear now.! :'(
Aww bless his little soul, it is so hard to watch one of your children suffer. Dear heavenly Father I come to you today with many of us joined in prayer for Gaius. And you have promised that where two or more gather in prayer that our prayers shall be answered. We lift Gaius up to you Father God, asking for strength, guidance & renewed health for little Gaius. Wrap you merciful arms around him and his loving family in their time of need. We ask that you give wisdom & compassion to the hands of the doctors & nurses working with Gaius. We ask this in Jesus holy name, Amen.

Gaius is getting better a little at at time. He is out icu, in regular room. Still on supplement oxygen. Central line still in for antibiotics. Is eat and drink for self, not need iv supplement anymore.I tell Dr this is lightning sickness! Dr say is happy and surprised with progress. I tell him I have circle of prayer warriors helping him fight. Dr say it work, Gaius come back from very bad place. I give heartfelt thanks to jesus and all my friends on here!

Praying for you. If you don't understand the translator, you need to keep letting them know you do not understand. Right now, you are your baby's advocate (voice). What is your baby's 1st name? I would like to pray for you and your baby. So sorry you are going through this. I know it's got to be difficult, but you need to stay strong for your baby.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom