Crochet "Chat"

Quote:
I have done this one, the apron, a potholder, and the gingham rug. I bought the little book. Love it. I need to look for the pattern of the one posted first.

Quote:
I have done this one, the apron, a potholder, and the gingham rug. I bought the little book. Love it. I need to look for the pattern of the one posted first.

Aren't they sooo cute! Ok, now I know who to help me if I get hung up on the pattern. (hint, hint)
big_smile.png
I've had the book all summer, but haven't had time to try anything out of it yet. I want to make some of the items for friends for gifts, but I'd love the market bag for myself. That's so cool that you found the patterns to post to share w/ everyone. Very cool!

Green and yellow are the two traditional "safe" choices. What kind of taste does the mom have? The "organic" feel is really popular right now and most of those tend to be earthy colors. You could also choose one that is multi colored (all primary colors or all pastels) or even all white. My only suggestion is you might want to make it out of a machine washable yarn. Mom will have lots to do when baby is born and hand washing a blanket will be low on the list of priorities! There are lots of very soft, washable yarns in some beautiful shades. Have fun!

i have so over done myself. I have hot pads , a hoodie wrap thing, scarfs, stuff dragons, tea set, baby hats to do for christmas.Oh well least im not doing a afhgan this year.

herfrds
Is your friend going to find out? If not what colors do you have for scrap yarn?

Quote:
I'd make white and then add color for boy or girl when you found out or a pretty yellow, green or aqua would work. Maybe a combination of all those colors.

I do not know if they are going to find out or not.
I have made 2 blankets for 2 different friends.
One was for a little girl. I made it big enough to go on a single size bed. It was a lite purple and cream.
Made a light green one with a multi colored border.
Thinking I might do that again.

I'm still here, okiemomma. I am still crocheting afghans for family. I have one halfway finished with no name on it yet but haven't worked on it since it got hot. Now cool weather is here in the desert I'll be back to it soon.

Quote:
Hi Okiemommy!
frow.gif
Welcome back! I was on the original thread when Scrambled Eggs started it, but haven't been on the forum much the past few years. I've really missed my chicken & crochet chat.

Back
Top Bottom