Instrument Lovers❤

Hi guys!!! Oboe and percussionist here! Play piano, vibes, marimbas, xylophones, snare, bass drum and oboe. Started on oboe! Dumbest choice ever!! But that’s how I roll! My dumbness gets be greatness if it’s not plain stupid!!! Love my choices though.
Just go done practicing vibes! I keep thinking about getting patoduck(my Pekin duck)to drum with her feet… how are y’all doing?

Hi guys!!! Oboe and percussionist here! Play piano, vibes, marimbas, xylophones, snare, bass drum and oboe. Started on oboe! Dumbest choice ever!! But that’s how I roll! My dumbness gets be greatness if it’s not plain stupid!!! Love my choices though.
Just go done practicing vibes! I keep thinking about getting patoduck(my Pekin duck)to drum with her feet… how are y’all doing?
Oboe was my first one as well I really liked it.

So cool! Drums are honestly my favorite, but i’ve also gotten into playing a bowed psaltery which is cool too.

Back
Top Bottom