Instrument Lovers❤

Hi all what instruments do you play? Whats your favorite songs to play on them? I play ukulele and piano! I like to play Somewhere Over The Rainbow on my uke and any Lauren Daigel song on my piano. Happy music chatting!!
My main instrument is accordion, but I also play guitar and mandolin, and write tunes on those instruments tinker around on the banjo and fiddle, but only at home. I learned a really wide range of music growing up learning accordion, and listening to my grandparent's and parent's music, Played in a wedding band years ago, a couple of rock bands, and now I play occasionally in a contra dance band. I love playing jigs and reels, and old timey stuff. I could never wrap my head around jazz.

My main instrument is accordion, but I also play guitar and mandolin, and write tunes on those instruments tinker around on the banjo and fiddle, but only at home. I learned a really wide range of music growing up learning accordion, and listening to my grandparent's and parent's music, Played in a wedding band years ago, a couple of rock bands, and now I play occasionally in a contra dance band. I love playing jigs and reels, and old timey stuff. I could never wrap my head around jazz.
Oh my gosh! That is so cool! I just love music it is so entertaining😁. It sounds like you can play any instrument in the world😅

Clarinet is "my instrument" but I don't have one, haven't in about 40 years, since playing in college. Flute was a close second. Really loved to play flute, no need for reeds, it was easier to play along with records (John Denver), and find the pitch and melody.

Now I play piano. I've gotten pretty good, at least I'm "intermediate" now. I have a few John Denver songs, some easier Beattles songs, and some really beautiful songs written for intermediate players in a book by Randall Hartsell. Really love that book. Some day I'd like to play Bridge Over Troubled water, but for now I just have an easy version of that, and songs like Lean on Me.

I played guitar for a while, that was fun. I tried the uke, I used some special felt pics but just don't like the nylon strings' tone.

Back
Top Bottom