Crochet "Chat"

Gorgeous!

It's been a while since I've posted here. I've been playing around with a size 1.30 crochet hook and some thread... What's the first thing I make?

A hen, of course. It was all a pattern I made up going along LOL I'm happy with it though, I'll probably make a few more. I call her Micro.
ep.gif
Wow, that is tiny! Impressive, was it done w/ sewing thread?

Here is the modern designed fusion blanket I am working on. This is the crocheted side, still working on the quilt side. Not sure what I'm thinking about it yet.

Looking good! Imcould see a design like this draped on a chair in a fancy top floor suite in New York!

Modern contemporary isn't really my thing, so I am really struggling w/ the design. And while I love each of these colors individually it isn't anything I would chose to put together. I am making it for a wedding gift, and looked at their gift registry for the color / style choices. I keep second guessing myself about if it is a "good wedding gift" since it is so small, about the balance of simplicity (hallmark of modern contemporary) and boring.

The quilted side I think I have a cool idea for in my head, if the fabric cooperates. It will add a little personalization to it.

Back
Top Bottom