Crochet "Chat"

This the full layout but the flower blocks aren't complete.

It's very nice. More ambitious than anything I undertake. I still haven't put together the squares from the last three Granny Square swaps.
lau.gif

It's very nice. More ambitious than anything I undertake. I still haven't put together the squares from the last three Granny Square swaps.
lau.gif

These come from swaps, the pieced stars are from a quilt block swap here on byc, and the flower crochet squares are from the flower power crochet swap. I added some to the flower squares and added the special "mom" squares, and added the borders to make them the right size.

I have made finished quilts out of two of the swap squares (the fall colored one and the one before that one w/ the greens and purples) and have a plan for the autograph block swap, but that one was a quilt swap.

These come from swaps, the pieced stars are from a quilt block swap here on byc, and the flower crochet squares are from the flower power crochet swap. I added some to the flower squares and added the special "mom" squares, and added the borders to make them the right size.

I have made finished quilts out of two of the swap squares (the fall colored one and the one before that one w/ the greens and purples) and have a plan for the autograph block swap, but that one was a quilt swap.
Well I don't quilt, but you know I crochet. Please send me a pm when there is another swap. I follow only certain threads mainly. So unless I'm involved in a swap I can't.
wink.png

DW already says I'm addicted to BYC.
big_smile.png

Well I don't quilt, but you know I crochet. Please send me a pm when there is another swap. I follow only certain threads mainly. So unless I'm involved in a swap I can't.
wink.png

DW already says I'm addicted to BYC.
big_smile.png

It has been quite some time since anyone started a crochet swap. The last one was tiny, so I didn't organize another, figuring everyone was needing a break.

Here are yesterday's pics of the quilt

This side has 3 special mom blocks for the three "mothers" I have lost to death. The purple broken heart at the top for my Gma, alzhiemers awareness color is purple, the red butterfly for my mother for stroke/heart disease, and the burgundy ca awareness ribbon for my MIL for multiple myloma

Back
Top Bottom