Crochet "Chat"

Now for the shelled border!

yep, i did. i will have to try and make one and see if i can do it.
There is so much time, if you resolved to make one square a day you could finish on time. You could just make the same squares since everyone will only receive one of each. So pick your colors and go for it.
old.gif

ps. Priority boxes make it easy to send and receive your squares. Start putting change in a jar and I bet you'll have enough by finish time.
wink.png

There is so much time, if you resolved to make one square a day you could finish on time. You could just make the same squares since everyone will only receive one of each. So pick your colors and go for it.
old.gif

ps. Priority boxes make it easy to send and receive your squares. Start putting change in a jar and I bet you'll have enough by finish time.
wink.png

And if you have a good enough stash of bits you can probably do nearly all w/ stash. I've been having fun seeing what stash will work w/ each other.

i tried it but keep coming ups with the wrong no. of stitches in the cycle part. I will try again in a couple of days maybe.

I was having trouble w/ that at first too. I solved it by making the first one of the new round (the 3 single stitches to make a double) one of the singles. You know how every round is repeating sets 2-1, or 2-1-1 or 2-1-1-1 etc.... instead I stated doing the sets as 1-2, 1-1-2, 1-1-1-2 Hope that makes sense.

Here are the ones I've done so far

the directions say,r1 11, r2 24,r3 36 stitches i counted 33 on r3

First round is 11 dc + the "ch 3" that is to be the first dc so 12 total.

rd 2 is 2 dc in each of the 12 stitches for 24 total, but the first one will be the 3ch to be the first dc

rd 3 is ch 3 (for first dc) then 2 dc in next stitch, then 1 dc in next stitch then 2 dc in next stitch all the way around (so 1/2 of the 24 stitches will have 2 dc and 1/2 will have 1 dc for 36 stitches.)

You always start each row w/ a chain 3 that doubles as the first dc

Back
Top Bottom