Crochet "Chat"

Quote:
you gotta come see me when you get up here skand!...
big_smile.png

Quote:
roll.png
roll.png
uh ........ I got those ....... still
roll.png
smile.png
big_smile.png
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

White Elephant Bell bottoms embrodered peasant shirt and white leather mini skirt and a macremae belt
roll.png
lau.gif
lau.gif

Just don't have my leather wooden sole platform shoes any more
love.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

Holy cow!!! I wouldn't have believed that load of horse crap to start with...man what a bunch of creative lies there!!! You know if the scammers worked half as hard at real jobs as they do scamming they would rich the honest way!

It was actually pretty elaborate and had some well researched details woven through the whole thing. It was only when beefy called them on a copy righted picture that the whole thing became completely exposed. A few people close to them, had begun having their suspicions a few days before the copy righted picture.​

Quote:
you gotta come see me when you get up here skand!...
big_smile.png

That sounds like a fun thing for ya'll!!!
ya.gif
ya.gif

Okie, I have no idea how I missed that, guess I got tunnel visioned in the hobby section!! Beefy is pretty cool and has lived through the alligator girl chronicles so he would be a good one to smell the rat.

Got to have a peace sign and headband for the hippie attire..no doobies though, no drugs, hippie or not! Just "peace & love" and "I'd like to teach the world to sing..." songs.....hey, I grew up on the Partridge Family, finished high school in the 70's so was on the tail end of the real hippie era, pretty cool time to grow up actually!!
lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
roll.png
roll.png
roll.png
smile.png
big_smile.png
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

White Elephant Bell bottoms embrodered peasant shirt and white leather mini skirt and a macremae belt
roll.png
lau.gif
lau.gif

love.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

Quote:
tongue.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

hmm.png
Uh
roll.png
I didn't say I could still wear them
th.gif
tongue.png

Just still got them
roll.png
wink.png
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

Quote:
roll.png
roll.png
roll.png
smile.png
big_smile.png
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

roll.png
lau.gif
lau.gif

love.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

Quote:
tongue.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

hmm.png
Uh
roll.png
I didn't say I could still wear them
th.gif
tongue.png

Just still got them
roll.png
wink.png
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

hahahahahahaha I knew it!!!! My kinda people.. right here
love.gif
lau.gif

Okay, you all totally get how stressed out, and upset, and just plain all out MAD as a hornet about this whole 'issue' my family has put us in and through, right? If not, scroll, search, you will find something where I've been yelling. lol
Anyways, last night, I was watching I dont know what show... well, I heard something that made me stop and think about all the things floating around in my head.. cant move, dont want to move, what about the kids, the birds....and the ever infamous.. but, but, but..
Ya ready for my inspiration words?
If you argue about your limitations, they are the only things you get to keep.

Sk Maybe I should a made ya one of these too. This is the afgahn I finished and sent to Zoe sent it just in time for Valentines Day So I also sent her a big Fluffy Pink Heart Pillow too .....

12535_p1030862.jpg

I hope she had her sun glasses on when she opened the box
cool.png

big_smile.png
Karan

Quote:
If ya go and look back, when you were working on it, that was me in the background drooling! hehehe

It's getting easier, just an open mind, and a willing heart. Stress will still get me down, but it doesnt hold me anymore!!!

Back
Top Bottom