Crochet "Chat"

Weather is starting to warm up a bit. Where are you again Bantamgal? I think it might even get close to 50 here by Friday. *knock on wood* I need to get this chicken out of my house too, but I am afraid to reintroduce her to the rest of the flock.
idunno.gif

Red Heart never ended up working.
sad.png
if anyone finds a different pattern for an ami lobster let me know, please.
wink.png

Doc appt today. No news is good news. They didn't do anything special so it will be awhile until we know if there is more than one little squirrely baby. (I am thinking there's only one...my doc did say that I would "feel" bigger faster with this being my second one.)
woot.gif
So, updates as I have them. Nothing for awhile now, since I don't go back for 4 weeks.
wink.png

Quote:
Rocket is there an area that you put just 1 roo and 1 other hen with her? That is how I got Ms Cluck introded back outside. Schultzie and 2 other hens in the duck shed. Schultzie and the other roos were fighting. I want Noah to be able to show him so seperated them besides the injuries could have gotten out of hand. And she has been accepted well, even if she does walk and run funny. He goes looking for her when I pick her up and pack her around a bit. You might give it a try.
smile.png

big_smile.png
Karan

A squirrel c-section...hopefully just a regular delivery though:)

I am spoiled to death after only two days of being home at 4:15!!! My chickens have been out and I have laced fishing line all across my pond so if that sneaky fish stealin crane comes back he better have a very good aim or I will be able to ring his skinny thievin little neck...or feel sorry for him and re-home him to another town with someone else's sushi bar in it!!!!! Hope that works, it looks like it would...
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Thanks Karan, I will talk it over with DH and see what we can do. We do have the separate part that the chicks were in that we could close up again with her and someone else.

Good luck with the crane catching, SE!

Last edited:
Twice I have seen a long legged, goldfish eating sneaky tail crane in my pond!!!! Chuck suggested I lace fishing line over the pond to deter him..if all I see are his little feet stuck in the air tomorrow and he is drowned from being tangled in that line, so sorry charlie..hopefully he will just go to someone else's pond and eat their fish. He's kinda cute when he flies off with those long legs and feet stuck straight out behind him but he can't keep eating my fish!!!
lol.png

Quote:
Awe he saw an easy meal and thought he would take advantage of it. You have Koi right? I have seen your pond pictures. Very pretty.

Quote:
I wanna see! I love those fart eggs! My babies will be laying in the next 2 mo. I can't wait.
tongue.png

Ok...All week I have been "haunted" by images of baby ducks and bantams that I saw at Orscheln. I have been wanting to go get them so bad. After speaking to others about ducks that wasn't a good idea. I told hubby I was going to town tonight and he was a little suspicious. He never goes to town with me.
roll.png
He knew what I was up to. So after much debate that I take care of the chickens and that maybe this is going to be better if he gives in to my chicken addiction for his own safety and comfort.
lol.png
wink.png
Syd and I went to town and look what I got.
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
I think I was good and only got three. See I'm doing good! They were only a buck fifty apiece because they are getting a big shipment tomorrow!
wee.gif

I took a pic but I got new camera software and I can't get it up now.
he.gif
I got one pullet Plymouth Barred Rock which I think are beautiful birds and 2 bantams which I think are cochins. I love cochins. So my addiction is sooothed for a bit.
gig.gif

Love the new avatar risu!
lol.png

BTW: I had complications with my daughter and they took my son scheduled c section and it was a good thing. He was 9 lbs. 4 oz. He couldn't even wear the newborn stuff I brought to the hospital.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom