Crochet "Chat"

We can't do the soda with the GD (gestational diabetes)...but that's an otherwise good idea, SE!
Sorry I probably missed your breakfast, Okie, check your PMs! I am not sure why food is making you sick. That I am not familiar with. Something to maybe call the med assistant nurse about. PM me with what you are eating, and I can see if I can nail down something...but I don't remember getting sick with GD...I do remember the "holy cow what can I eat?" feeling though...hang in there. That feeling doesn't last the whole time, and the diabetes counselor/nutritionist will help a lot.

hugs.gif

Phew!! I am sooooooo glad this day is almost over! I gave my very first baby shower today. My first any kind of shower for that matter. LOL I think it went really well and we all had a good time. I got LOTS of pics. It lasted 4 hours. I will post a pic. of my gift that I gave in just a min. Need to get it uploaded first.
My house has not been this clean in a really long time. I should have more parties! Motivates me to keep the place neater.
tongue.png

Going to go upload the pics now.

Last edited:
Okie and Rocket Ginger comes in capcells also I get mine at Walmart i use it for motion sickness , I know it works
wink.png
I used it before we left Texas on the plane to come home and I even sat in the window seat and looked out.
ya.gif
Usually I am so sick I use at least two barff bags. and then spend 3 or 4 hours sleeping it off.

welcome-byc.gif
Rubberchickenlubber Welcome to our Hooker Chat corner.
I love your bathmit
love.gif
clap.gif
wonderful job

Scoot your bib is precous
love.gif
clap.gif

Maw soo glad you are back

It is nice to see the chat line is chatty again
duc.gif
caf.gif
duc.gif
celebrate.gif

Purple if your shower lasted 4 hours then I am sure everyone had a great time. Sounds like it to me
ya.gif

Well gals I have had a buzy weekend and still need to go finish a flat of geranuim cuttings. Then to bed.
th.gif

I'll check with ya all later

big_smile.png
Karan

This is the one I made and gave today.
19545_picture_763.jpg

This next pic. is of the babyghan my mother made and gave today.
19545_picture_807.jpg

I think this one is alot prettier than the one I made. Tons more work involved but worth it.

Going to bed now. I am worn out!
Hope everyone has a good day tomorrow.
smile.png

Last edited:
Looks like a great fun day and awesome party Purple!!! Very pretty babyghans, that mom looks pleased too!! Great job!!!!

Karan, you taught me something, I had no idea ginger came in capsules!!! How easy is that?!!! I've used it all my life though, gave it to my kids when they were sick and took it all through my pregnancies, works like magic
smile.png

When we were kids growing up and got sick, my mother would take some Vernor's Ginger Ale and heat it up and give it to us. I know they now make a diet version of it. The recipe is based on an old herbal remedy, as far as I'm concerned it is the best ginger ale on the market. If you can get it, try some of that for the nausea, kills two birds with one stone, the fresh ginger and the carbonated cola.

It is now produced by Royal Crown Cola Co. They also make 7Up, Big Red, etc. So if your local store doesn't carry it, ask the manager to see if they can get some in for you.

love.gif

Godmo(67).gif

Super ideas for nausea, ginger is the best, for sure. Unfortunately, it's not nausea that is making Okie ill. Nor me. Thank goodness I no longer have that horrid morning/motion sickness thing...But I just didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea that she and I were suffering from that dreaded pregnancy symptom... No, this has to do with eating the wrong things, definitely, but in a different way. It's complicated, but I think Okie is going to be just fine!

Thanks for all the good advice though. It's great to have the living almanacs here to refer to. I always know where I can get the best remedies.

Those babyghans are just the best, Algo and Jen!

Last edited:
11044_good-morning-dogs-gc.gif

11044_good-morning-little-pony-lp-1.gif

was a busy weekend here hookers!!!
got some more boxes out of storage and unpacked those.
finished the laundry,cleaned the house and did some hooking,oh plus Friday night we went cattin.fishin that is have a good day hookers!!!!
love.gif

Gee I wish I were one of the lucky babies getting one of those afghans to wrap myself up in!
lau.gif
They are just gorgeous, ladies. Very nice job. I've made my own, however all mine have seemed to be confiscated by my MinPins, as they like to wrap themselves up in them!
th.gif
So I'm lucky if I still have the bedsheets still on me when I wake up in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom