Crochet "Chat"

Quote:
Jen I Love, love, love your new bright & cheery funky ripple!!!!
love.gif
I can see why it makes you happy. Great job!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Smitty's Farm - Thank You
big_smile.png

Congratulations on your 17th Anniversary
clap.gif

Feb. is crazy busy for us too... We had our 16th Anniversary on the 5th, our youngest Ds turned 11 on the 8th and then theres Valentines day
lau.gif

What a lovely dress. You don't often see them like that. Such an awesome job.
clap.gif

By the way....I just ordered that book from Amazon of all the crochet motifs. Then so I could get free shipping (I'd rather buy extra than spend the money on shipping) I ordered two knitting books by Debbie Macomber. I read her novels and have several of her knitting books already.
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
So beautiful!! What type of yarn did you use? Where did you find the pattern. I wish I could follow patterns, would make life much easier.

Quote:
So beautiful!! What type of yarn did you use? Where did you find the pattern. I wish I could follow patterns, would make life much easier.

I found an old stash of #3 crochet cotton in the attic while spring cleaning. I also dug out Nana's old crochet patterns from the 30's-50's. I love the older style. Much classier I think. I wish I could crochet without a pattern. I am working on a baby "sacque" now.

Quote:

I found an old stash of #3 crochet cotton in the attic while spring cleaning. I also dug out Nana's old crochet patterns from the 30's-50's. I love the older style. Much classier I think. I wish I could crochet without a pattern. I am working on a baby "sacque" now.

Score! I do love the vintage patterns for the babies.

Well I'm pretty much stuck with whatever someone has videoed for youtube. If there is a video, I can then go back and follow the pattern. I haven't been crocheting long. My repertoir is limited to hats and scarves. I love making the hats, so quick!

But I have to admit to loving that dress, it would be so cute on a little girl.

Back
Top Bottom