Crochet "Chat"

Quote:
You're right, but the first row, as I follow it EXACTLY, kind of makes the corner "stick out" when you turn......Very frustrating......

I can make doilies, and I just finished a nice afghan. (I've done 3 this past winter), and this tiny baby blanket is kickin' me right in the you-know-what!
tongue.png

Such a fun pattern until you get to the edge.....I will try again....Maybe you're right and it's every other row.....

Thanks for sharing....

Hi there, I'm glad this thread has been revived! I have more than 1 project at the moment. Here's one i Just finished!

39663_p1010020.jpg

39663_p1010021.jpg

He was so much fun to make! Check out my blog too, mostly about crochet and chickens!
smile.png

lol.png

So many cute projects!!!
love.gif

When I use the shell pattern for edging I just do a large shell on each corner. With this approach you need to do an odd number of rows or end the first row with no shells in the corners. Yes the corners are now more pronounced but in a very pleasing way!
smile.png

Some very beautiful projects here.
Both my sister and I make afghans. My sister uses a stitch called mile a minute. She donates her completed afghans to a local nursing home and a charity organization.
The afghans I make I give as gifts. Most are a granny square type. I also make baby afghans and donate them. Sometimes I get fancy with my afghans, made one with pink and yellow roses. I am currently working on one that I designed with flowers that look like poinsettias for a Christmas gift for my daughter-in-law.
I can't post pictures though because I use an IPad and so far haven't figured out how to upload them.

Back
Top Bottom