Crochet "Chat"

I'm really trying to picture the tribal codpiece!
duc.gif

Quote:

Quote:

No don't picture it. It's not a pretty picture.
hmm.png
I need to just toss it cause every time I look at it, it creeps me out.
lol.png

lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif
You are too funny! Sounds like my first try at the beanie head hugger when it ended up looking more like Lil Red Riding Hood's grandma's bed cap beret looking thing instead. I yours looks just fine. I love the scarf/hat, 2 in 1 combo idea, though.

Smitty's Farm :

Quote:
No don't picture it. It's not a pretty picture.
hmm.png
I need to just toss it cause every time I look at it, it creeps me out.
lol.png

lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif
You are too funny! Sounds like my first try at the beanie head hugger when it ended up looking more like Lil Red Riding Hood's grandma's bed cap beret looking thing instead. I yours looks just fine. I love the scarf/hat, 2 in 1 combo idea, though.​

I do too but this hat is for my 4 year old GD and you know how 4 year olds are. Once when my DD was 4, I went to check on her cause she was too quiet and I found her hanging from the door knob by the straps of a little purse she had been given by a friend. The purse straps were wrapped around her neck! Needless to say I don't give 4 year olds anything long enough to hang themselves on anymore.
hmm.png
Kids!

No I wasn't exaggerating when I said it's horrible! It is but I've just thrown it away and I will start a new one in a much softer yarn.
lol.png

Last edited:
Flora has frostbite on her beautiful (largest in the flock) comb and Greta has a little, too. Any merit you can offer is appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom