Crochet "Chat"

just learning to crochet, but sadly don't have time to read through the whole 450 pages of this thread!

anyone got any tips on the best way to join my squares together?

just learning to crochet, but sadly don't have time to read through the whole 450 pages of this thread!

anyone got any tips on the best way to join my squares together?

Hi ebwy2, for myself I have used YouTube a lot. A lot of times I can't understand patterns by reading them, YouTube will show you step by step how to do a lot of stitches and also joining squares together. Just do a search of Crochet Stitches or Joining Granny Squares.

Granny

Hi ebwy2, for myself I have used YouTube a lot. A lot of times I can't understand patterns by reading them, YouTube will show you step by step how to do a lot of stitches and also joining squares together. Just do a search of Crochet Stitches or Joining Granny Squares.

Granny

thanks. Weirdly, I tried and failed for years with expert advice (my nanna, taught everyone in the family to knit, and all 4 of her daughters to crochet). I got home from her funeral 2 months ago and said "well, next time you'll be able to get in my head to show me, nanna!" and this time when I tried it worked for me right from the start :)

thanks. Weirdly, I tried and failed for years with expert advice (my nanna, taught everyone in the family to knit, and all 4 of her daughters to crochet). I got home from her funeral 2 months ago and said "well, next time you'll be able to get in my head to show me, nanna!" and this time when I tried it worked for me right from the start :)

That is a lovely story.
smile.png

Hello, fellow hookers!

It's been waaaay to long since I've come on here and chatted with y'all! Thought I would share my latest project, a round doily blanket for a friend who is getting married in July. And, hopefully, I will keep up with posting future projects on here as well. Anyway, here are the pictures!

My most-recent finished project, and also my first full-sized doily! I's is so proud (and over halfway through a second, with a request from Mom for a third now too)

Back
Top Bottom