Crookie Monster and Right Turn

kathy, i've always enjoyed your posts and have learned from quite a few of them as well.... i LOVE the neck brace -- had a gosling about a month that 'might' have benefitted from it .. neck was bent so bad, that the 'top' of his bill touched his back ... a first for me and i hope i never see it again -- also his shell was opened by me in attempts to help -- these were eggs i ordered and he was a day or 2 longer than everybodyelse, so even though i had an okay hatch, it was a LOT of work dealing with distorted air cells...

if you got Crookie Monster (i love it!) this far, i'm sure he'll do fine in your more than competent hands! i think it was 3 seasons ago, that i had a purple bs chick hatch with splayed legs. curled toes and a beak and throat that were 'off' ...while i was able to fix her legs, that was about it and after 2 weeks of putzing, i gave up and said 'sink or swim'.........one of my friendlier and more curios birds, Mangles usually makes sure that anybody looking at the peas sees her... almost like, "SEE, SEE what he DID to me!!" lol ... she's here to stay...

Oh, Crookie. Cute little guy.
smile.png

He's certainly gained weight. Is he eating pretty well by himself? Does he get around ok?

Back
Top Bottom