Cross Breeds!!!!

My Frankenchicken Dooneese, she's from a Speckled Sussex mother and a Faverolles father.
She has some lovely patterns on her back, she is however a complete and utter turd. :)
20191021_165927.jpg
20191021_170328.jpg
20191021_171622.jpg

Lol, I almost quoted you quoting a 9 year old post.
That two toned chicken just draws you in!
Seriously though I could put 2 of these together and make that one lol!
My blue girl hatched a dark brown daughter, and once again I was confused about the mysteries of the chicken.
Im fairly comfy not knowing what is going on at this point.:)
I didn't realize I was quitting a 9 year old post... She's still pretty. ;)

Here is the result of a Light Brahma Rooster and an Australorp Hen.

She's still a young pullet.
(At least most likely was the Brahma roo. Otherwise I had a very young leghorn x brahma with a slight chance of being the father, but doubt it.)

20191117_122942.jpg
20191117_122831.jpg
20191117_122954.jpg

Here is the result of a Light Brahma Rooster and an Australorp Hen.

She's still a young pullet.
(At least most likely was the Brahma roo. Otherwise I had a very young leghorn x brahma with a slight chance of being the father, but doubt it.)

View attachment 1962095 View attachment 1962096 View attachment 1962097
She's beautiful! Love that pseudo lacing. Have you ever crossed a buff orpington over any black chicken? The offspring look similar and, in my opinion, are some of the nicest first generation crosses you can make.

She's beautiful! Love that pseudo lacing. Have you ever crossed a buff orpington over any black chicken? The offspring look similar and, in my opinion, are some of the nicest first generation crosses you can make.
No, not yet! I actually have some buff orp cockerels im raising. I got them as a frypan special. If I get a really nice large one, I might use him for breeding!
Have any pics of these kinds?

I do love how she came out as well :) very unique.

No, not yet! I actually have some buff orp cockerels im raising. I got them as a frypan special. If I get a really nice large one, I might use him for breeding!
Have any pics of these kinds?

I do love how she came out as well :) very unique.
Unfortunately I haven't been able to get any buffs yet to cross, but I do have some pictures from the internet.
Screenshot_20191118-211452~2.jpg Screenshot_20191118-211519~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom