Cross Continental Friends!!!

Megan Amber

Songster
6 Years
Mar 13, 2013
Hello everyone! This American is wanting some friends from all over the world! We can compare weather,chickens beaches, mountains...My list goes on and on. So if you want to talk to a daydreaming , future traveling fool......

Shout out to Thepouts and Treen for already being my Australian chicken friends!

Last edited:

So you all will have to forgive me for being all over the road little bit of left little bit of right, (lol, that's a song) but I'm looking through old pictures and found this one that shows just how tiny ducklings are!

Oh gotcha! I live in a tiny little town that I love so much! Not sure about hobbies...I love to read and spend time outside, I love gardening and sometimes I like to draw. Music is also hard. I like a little bit of everything! And I like to cook ! How's that?

Last edited:
Today, we're back again of fifty years, it seems to be in a John Wayne movie, thousands of cows, goats and sheeps croosing the town for watering

Tonight, there is a tanks convoy again, even some cars carrying some barrels for little amount of animals

maybe, we can get the water again friday

this town is crazy like its citizens!

hope to get somme dinner, bye

Hello and welcome KimIvie!

Bill-that sounds rather an interesting sport. Now that you explain turns out I have heard of it. Is it Italy that the running of the bulls also occurs?

another day is gone

today was really windy, but tonight I can't see a single cloud in the sky

this morning I found Pecorino upside down like a pear, with a foot trapped on the net, after few second of being tipsy, it's gonna be fine like nothing happens

sure, he trying to fight with another cockerel, an O-Shamo 3 times bigger than him

from the time I moved the groups outside, he's gonna be more nervous, like he feels his supremacy is in danger

not just old and strange rooster, also crazy

now, we've got a group who include ten hours of difference from Italia to Alaska, this world become every day more little

I've seen Valdez is a port in the South of Alaska, very important for the oil affairs

even if it's south, I think is gonna be really cold in winter

a couple of weeks ago, I've seen a program about the truckers who drive on the to move goods to and from the mines and oil camps, all of this during the cold season, when the ice can resist the weight of hundred of trucks on, but, I think these places are northern than

Oh Yeh we get that program too, ice road truckers? That program makes me stressed! I don't know how they do it.
Yes it's the same here now. No wind, no clouds but all day it's been cold and windy!

the worst film ever is obviously Titanic

I hate when filmmakers trying to insert smooch stories on this films, there's no reason to do it all the times

sure girls like it a lot, but, why ruin a nice disaster with that?

what if Dwayne Johnson smash some guy during a film like Desperate Housewives?

Back
Top Bottom