Cross Continental Friends!!!

il tesoro è dov'è il tuo cuore
When I was a little girl, around 5 a man took me aside and told me never ever hit anyone with a glass bottle. That it wouldn't work the way it does in movies and it hurts. My thoughts were , why are you telling me this? And What if I want to hurt him? Yes, those were my 5 year old thoughts. This video reminded me of that story. I love the quote you put at the bottom.
smile.png

When I was a little girl, around 5 a man took me aside and told me never ever hit anyone with a glass bottle. That it wouldn't work the way it does in movies and it hurts. My thoughts were , why are you telling me this? And What if I want to hurt him? Yes, those were my 5 year old thoughts. This video reminded me of that story. I love the quote you put at the bottom.
smile.png
haha funny, but that man sounds creepy

yes had some good food and then today i got my gift and i got a camera i get to show you guys my sheep and chickens!

maybe just in case you decided to try it on him haha.
Oh awesome!!! yay for pictures!! Can't wait!

Hahahaha, wow, I had never thought of that. :p

il mondo non è una sfera perfetta, così come non'è normale che pochi individui abbiano la pretesa di decidere ciò che è meglio per tutti happy holydays, don''t forget how lucky you are buonanotte figliuole

Back
Top Bottom