Cross Continental Friends!!!

Yes it was a lot of sun! You should see my killer tan (and my tan line!)

Surprisingly though, not very hot. It was kinda cool. Feels hotter here where I live than it did there!

Yes it was a lot of sun! You should see my killer tan (and my tan line!)

Surprisingly though, not very hot. It was kinda cool. Feels hotter here where I live than it did there!

sun hammering my head from april to september, if I've got an holiday, it can be fresh and absolutely relaxing

I just remember the fresh air crossing the desert on the road to Cochabamba (what a life!)

Must be a different type of air humidity of something. It was so warm here on tues that when I was gardening I got a slight tan...so slight you have to stare really hard to notice haha!

Bill- yup first hatch. So much poop though, I'm past caring though, I had it on my cheek the other day without realising. Yeh I saw your baby, she's lovely.

I'm off to sleepy land now guys, night night x

I did see them, I think it is really cool how you cross the breeds like that. Makes me want to do some! Your guys are so ugly it makes them cute! I mean that to be a good thing!

they're also super quick to raise

maybe, fixing the race, they become slower

I also got one spotted under a brood (not game blood) and other three a week old, one spotted and two 1\2 O-Shamo

I've got an hatch right now, maybe, others pip out tonight

Do the crosses sell well or do you raise them for yourself and for fun? That was an interesting looking chicken that Karen posted. I might try some of those. Also as far as crossing goes is the dominant gene is always going to be the roosters? Meaning Do I have more chances of a bantam araucauna if the parent araucauna is a rooster or a hen. Maybe it's a stupid question.

Back
Top Bottom