Cross Continental Friends!!!

Nancy your cat is beautiful. What's his name?
My son named him Cooper, he's now 4 yr's old 1/2 Siamese 1/2 Ragdoll that was walking a country rd. in Maine not to far from me. A person pulled over and picked him up! He was a month old and I got him a few weeks after. I couldn't believe no one had taken him before me. But we connected totally! Do you have pets. My bio tells all;)

Okay Baby Pictures!!!

First up for your viewing pleasure are some Quail I hatched last year. They are soooo tiny but VERY loud!!!

And here I wasn't kidding when I said I had a TON of rabbits!!

And these are the little Bantam?Cochin chicks that hatched, they were running around the yard so the pics are not the best. So I caught them and took individual photo's as well.

Saw this and couldn't resist getting a pic.A pile of sleeping bunnies.

And back to the chickies!

And my babies baby came for a visit!! Guarding her mothers apple I leave on the porch for them!

Okay Baby Pictures!!!

First up for your viewing pleasure are some Quail I hatched last year. They are soooo tiny but VERY loud!!!

And here I wasn't kidding when I said I had a TON of rabbits!!

And these are the little Bantam?Cochin chicks that hatched, they were running around the yard so the pics are not the best. So I caught them and took individual photo's as well.

Saw this and couldn't resist getting a pic.A pile of sleeping bunnies.

And back to the chickies!

And my babies baby came for a visit!! Guarding her mothers apple I leave on the porch for them!

You take such good care of your animals. You should be proud.

And LOOK! Your birds came back! How wonderful!

We have an outlet grocery store here that has strange and ever changing merchandise. If you don't live in the western part of the US you may not get what a stunning surprise this was but this is expensive cheese in little lunch type packages for $5. La Niña Linda practically wept in joy!

I work for a gourmet food broker that imports fine cheeses. Surprised we don't carry these little goodies, we do carry Tillamook cheddar in block form for distro. Thanks for sharing, I am of course sharing this with my superiors.....

Soooo I just got back inside from discovering the abandoned for days chicken nest that I had yet to clean up had hatched a chick all by itself! The mothers were out with their babies and I heard someone crying so I peered in the nesting box and their was a HUGE cochin chick sitting in there staring at me! He is big compared to the others! So I took him out and was marveling over his cuteness when my little brother comes running to me all grossed out with a pipped egg saying the baby was still alive and there were ants in the shell. Yuck, so I took the egg and gave him the chick to play with while I did an emergency hatch. Not only were their ants but there was my least favorite thing in the entire world........fly eggs. Double yuck, all over the poor little guy! (sorry if anyone is easily grossed out!) So the emergency hatch was successful, I have them in there own brooder, the dry one is fat and happy, the newly hatched one is drying off. Well now, doesn't that sound fun!

Good job!!!

Desperately seeking encouraging words, people! The dog wandered off into the forest to die and I can't find her body. We had her 14 years and I can't stop looking for her. I am shattered....

Karen
Maudlin tonight but seriously missing the dog a week and a half on...

Oh Karen....I'm so sorry. I haven't been on here for two weeks, so I know if I read on I will learn more. I'm just soooo sorry.

Back
Top Bottom