Cross Continental Friends!!!

Most catolicious cat I've owned, and same from other's I've gotten to know. They lay like a "ragdoll" in your arms! And he follows me from room to room but not outside! I've lost a cat before and dd scooped up the remains of someone's cat that was eaten in our yard. And we had no neighbors at that time. I would give them a heartfelt vote

Lol deja vu regarding the cats!
Yeah really! I didn't know so much about Rag dolls then though, I learned a whole bunch about them today! I thought they were those grumpy looking looking ones, not the big furry giant ones!

Nancy-awesome he sounds cool! Sorry if you've showed us before, guess I wasn't paying to much attention, LOL

So I just found the perfect breed of kitten for me! I REEEAALLYY want a ragdoll! It meets all the things I'm looking for in a cat! Now, to convince my dad, LOL!

Are you kidding. I HAVE ALWAYS wanted a ragdoll my self. They are just so cool!

Here are my two cats!

Isn't really the best picture of Zig Zag ( my cat's name ) we call him Ziggy for short. But it shows that he ALWAYS has something on his face or nose...ALWAYS!!! LOL

Can i jump in? :)i am from Macedonija,a small country located in the center of The Balkan Peninsula,which is located in Southern Europe.I am 17 years old,i am in high school and i am vet-tech to be,and hopefully a veterinary surgeon later.My flock is kinda small.3 mutt hens,2 mutt roosters,and 10 Silver leghorn chicks in the brooder.I have owned many animals including rabbits,budgies,dogs,cats(i have a male cat right now),turtles,fishes(not aquarium ones :D )When i have some free time i like to go fishing with my friends,some cycling,some basketball.
You can ask me anything :)

Are you kidding. I HAVE ALWAYS wanted a ragdoll my self. They are just so cool!

Here are my two cats!

Isn't really the best picture of Zig Zag ( my cat's name ) we call him Ziggy for short. But it shows that he ALWAYS has something on his face or nose...ALWAYS!!! LOL
What happened to your kitty?! Poor little kitty!
What I would give for a kitten from your ahem, big girl!!!

Well hello, I would like to join if that is alright! I live in Connecticut, probably not the most exciting place to live considering where some people on here live, but this looks like fun!! :)

Back
Top Bottom