Cross Continental Friends!!!

Well, if you'd like to tell us about your family, that's OK also! But, I'd like to know what type of chickens you have. You can read my "jabber?" at the bottom of my post or go to it and see "My Family" and my "Granimals" lol!
Well,I got a mom,dad, and a brother.I have 16 chickens and you can read my siggy for more! :D

Well I parted w/ Bo last night. I was so sad cus I REALLY loved him but I just couldn't keep him 3 roos and only 1 girl! Paris (I was sure a girl) can go in w/ the big girls their little legs run like hell for 5- 10 min's. but they get over it. Hopefully I can find a girl for him other than the slickles Piglet lied to me about. Glimmer (l) Glamor (R) slickles so I have learned. I thought they were Wyandotte/silkies. She's really pretty when she walks it's like a model ;-) Bo. I couldn't use him w/ Mitzi cuz the are both frizzles and there would be brain problems and such. I cried so much. They really made sure I didn't want him. I hated to do it but I just have no place to store everyone for winter. He's in this pen w/ Dano but that's not for winter!
Aw sorry he had to go. At least he went to a good home? Hey Luke! How are you?

Back
Top Bottom