Cross Continental Friends!!!

I'm back! Finally I got out of that bear trap I was stuck in, fought off the bear that was supposed to get trapped, was on my home, fell down a rabbit hole...and well you all know the story!
wink.png
How are you all? I've been busy, fencing and nursery decorating and getting ready for school eventually, haha, and well a lot more I can't remember, OH YEAH, we spent a few days at the fair, where yes I really did see a bear!!

I'm back! Finally I got out of that bear trap I was stuck in, fought off the bear that was supposed to get trapped, was on my home, fell down a rabbit hole...and well you all know the story!
wink.png
How are you all? I've been busy, fencing and nursery decorating and getting ready for school eventually, haha, and well a lot more I can't remember, OH YEAH, we spent a few days at the fair, where yes I really did see a bear!!

Nice! Glad your back :)

Can I post slightly naughty photos of odd stuff that happened at work? It's a return receipt for a nail gun and someone made a funny mistake typing. This was your warning, the photo is below.

Karen

Also, on a separate note, the store has this thing called cashier Olympics, which is a corporate thing to try and get people to be better employees. Don't know what the theme was this year but they created the flintstone's car to take. I came in to work yesterday and they had created a Christmas display with the prop.

Back
Top Bottom