Cross Continental Friends!!!

lol i think it depends on who you ask. i would say go for it. me and my fiance are either going to have Cornish hen or a pork shoulder. he doesn't like turkey.
At first I thought you wanted to raise Cornish hen lol But when I read the pork shoulder I knew I was off!
Hay everyone, once I was done here I noticed my good friend from Australia has the picture of the week! Fancychooklady! Their so cute, especially her Silkies! It's worth a look at her profile to see her horse that her daughter has been winning jumping competitions on and in Wales also!

Was my name mentioned?!
big_smile.png

Hi Bill
Claire, you have a good group of animals there!  This is a question for all of us.  I was going to ask Claire but then I thought it would work for all of us ;).  What would you get (for your farm) if money was no option.
Me
I would get some Horse's, Alpaca's, a larger area for the chickens and be able to raise Silkies, Brahma's and well the whole lot if I could! lol (laugh out loud)
hey yea thanks,,i would definately like some pigs,,goats,,alpacas,,,maybe even a owl,,some sheep and definately a miniature horse my husband cringes everytime i say about going to look at diff things lol especially a farm ha ha its a good job we have good size land :)

I am a Lord Of the Rings freak!!! I can not wait for the Hobbit part 2 to come out!!
wee.gif
ya.gif
clap.gif
pop.gif
woot.gif
celebrate.gif
Love them all, love the characters, love Gollum! Love Orlando Bloom, hahaha. Okay I'm done now, lol
hide.gif
bow.gif

Back
Top Bottom