Cross Continental Friends!!!

Hello in Ohio. I'm in Somerset in England![/quote
I didn't know you were in somerset! I vaguely recall that was where the cider came from. My granny made a lot of friends in the pubs in somerset.

Karen

Really!? Was she English or spend a lot of time here. Yup it is the land of cider!

Megan, your looking for a dog for herding your goats?  Or what?
Beth, I'm totally enjoying a doc. called Monarchy (UK).  It's answering a lot of my ?s about England! There's like 18 (?) episodes!  Your London looks like our New York! VERY busy, very big city! Wow! But I like the villages better.  The quaint ones w/ their homes lined w/ fences covered in plants and flowers everywhere and robust gardens!  That's what I would love to see, inside homes like that.  W/ there low ceilings and archways!  :love
I've been catching up on our site so bear w/ me.  Duck(?) Avatar boy, I too, sooner than you!  So now I'm putting my Cochin in a pen w/o a house, as someone stated, in hopes to break her.  At the minute, I'm not getting any eggs!  I was getting arnd 6-8 a day.  I have 4 that are molting, 1 Cochin out of 2 that I got in June that hasn't laid one yet!  One that is just about ready to lay and the other are just not laying!!
I think Bill had enough w/ us!  We made him angry asking for photos and x mass cards.  But I'll PM my address to those who want to do it!
Well, I'm hungry so it's off for breakfast! BFN!

Ou monarchy UK, not heard of that one. Sounds good though. Yeah london is ok. Good and bad bits like everything.

Hi I am all the way from england :)
hey! Welcome fellow English woman and man? Joint account? Claire and Gareth or is Gareth your last name? I'm in Somerset. Where abotts are you. I've got 3 ducks up for grabs :)

Hi bill. Nice to see hear from you. Keep your chin up...

Helloooooooo? All. Sorry I haven't been on for a while. I don't know where the time has gone!

lol
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom