Cross Continental Friends!!!

Hi gang, Clairegarth, this is weird but someone posted that they used a small soft hair rubber band thing. NOT and elastic! They had put it on and it softened the crow. It wasn't to tight to hurt but it did work a bit. Look it up!
Well, today I had to have my little dog put down. Kamora's Cameo of Kaleidoscope. "Cami"
love.gif
Her kidney's were at 75% blocked and we would of had to bring her home with and iv drip and that in a few days she would be throwing up blood and her stools were going to have blood in them. She was 15pds normal and she was 10.5pds today. I didn't have the heart to bring her home like that. I keep looking at the cushion where she would be laying w/ star right now. Laying in front of the fire, nice and warm. Most of the time she would be on my lap but when the fireplace was installed she would go there to stay warm! Plus, my son has a friend who delivers furniture and when people don't want those foam's you put on top of your mattress he gave me a large piece. It's that expensive foam toppers. They have to bring it to a recycle place cuz they can't sell it again.
Cami's on top of Star, they were very close. And to top it all off, it's Star we're counting our days w/. She had 2 disc that are bulging or something. She can't control her back left leg nor feel anything. She can't tell she's standing on the top of her feet. We have to flip the feet over to help her stand when she eats or when we're putting on her coat. Things like that. The guys are bringing her up and down the stair cuz she can't even keep her legs tog. She can do the split better than any of us can!
Thanks for putting up w/ me! I just had to talk about her. My lap is lonely so I put you guys there to keep me warm. But anyway, it was a though. Take care BFN Sorry I forgot to straighten out the picture first. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Oh, I forgot, she's been wearing a short haircut. She had it long for a little while but it was to much work to keep up w/ so I had the groomer shave her to a puppy cut. With the ear's and tail long. She was very cute, both ways even if some people call little dogs ankle biter's. Well they should call big dog's ***** biter's!
Don't mind me, she had her check up in April and she was very healhty for a 13yr old dog. Star is 11, she was born on the fourth of July!
Nancy I am so sorry for your loss of your dog. :(
hugs.gif

Hi gang, Clairegarth, this is weird but someone posted that they used a small soft hair rubber band thing. NOT and elastic! They had put it on and it softened the crow. It wasn't to tight to hurt but it did work a bit. Look it up! Well, today I had to have my little dog put down. Kamora's Cameo of Kaleidoscope. "Cami" :love Her kidney's were at 75% blocked and we would of had to bring her home with and iv drip and that in a few days she would be throwing up blood and her stools were going to have blood in them. She was 15pds normal and she was 10.5pds today. I didn't have the heart to bring her home like that. I keep looking at the cushion where she would be laying w/ star right now. Laying in front of the fire, nice and warm. Most of the time she would be on my lap but when the fireplace was installed she would go there to stay warm! Plus, my son has a friend who delivers furniture and when people don't want those foam's you put on top of your mattress he gave me a large piece. It's that expensive foam toppers. They have to bring it to a recycle place cuz they can't sell it again. Cami's on top of Star, they were very close. And to top it all off, it's Star we're counting our days w/. She had 2 disc that are bulging or something. She can't control her back left leg nor feel anything. She can't tell she's standing on the top of her feet. We have to flip the feet over to help her stand when she eats or when we're putting on her coat. Things like that. The guys are bringing her up and down the stair cuz she can't even keep her legs tog. She can do the split better than any of us can! Thanks for putting up w/ me! I just had to talk about her. My lap is lonely so I put you guys there to keep me warm. But anyway, it was a though. Take care BFN Sorry I forgot to straighten out the picture first. Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Oh, I forgot, she's been wearing a short haircut. She had it long for a little while but it was to much work to keep up w/ so I had the groomer shave her to a puppy cut. With the ear's and tail long. She was very cute, both ways even if some people call little dogs ankle biter's. Well they should call big dog's ***** biter's! Don't mind me, she had her check up in April and she was very healhty for a 13yr old dog. Star is 11, she was born on the fourth of July!
Oh my gosh I'm so sorry to hear about the loss you've had to endure all the while dealing with the everyday troubles of your other beloved pooch. I feel cruel now realizing I posted my puppy picture shortly after your post. For the life of me, I have no idea how I overlooked your post, especially since I'm such a dog lover. I suddenly lost my very, very, very beloved Catahoula Leopard back in July. The puppy picture I posted was of her predecessor. The pain was too much to be without our original trio, so that's why we got the puppy. The hardest thing for me was the realization she was gone, and I'm so sorry you are having to endure that horrible feeling. We have Destiny a proper burial next to a nice lively tree. We already had a bench, we added some flowers, other trinkets and even a headstone. I guess the point I'm trying to make is our animals have moved on to a better place and they can finally rest. Unfortunately, that leaves us alone to deal with the grief. Personally for me, one of the best ways for me to grieve was to have a physical connection to her, although she was deceased, in my instances it was having a place to sit and watch live flowers growing. Wishing you only the best during these tough, tough times.

Hahaha, you certainly sent a warm blast my way, you need to go around SC, I want it COLD and FREEZING and FROZEN, LOL. 

Nope... You must have gotten your sprinkling technique wrong... It snowed!! :tongue

Well, apparently my weather predicting skills are lacking! Even right here in 'sunny' Florida (it was gray), raining (that's FL for ya!), windy, and was just all sorts of FREEZING!!! (High of 63°F, brrr).....LOLOLOL

And hey I tried everybody, but I gotta save the sunshine and warmth for myself...supposed to be 28°F when I go into work tomorrow. Just what am I gonna do with myself?! Probably freeze to death, lol.

Hey happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating tomorrow! I'll be working, but time and a half is always a nice incentive to work!! :^D

Thank you everyone. It's still hard to look at her bed even thou she shared it with Star I still expect to see her laying there. And going to bed alone, it's lonely at first, til I'm asleep. I miss her soo much! Star's 11 and were trying laser therapy now but the vet said it wouldn't show til the 3rd rnd. It's only $30. a pop and almost an hour ride but that's ok if it works!!!
Oh, and 3 Silkies that I bought from "piglet" in Where am I/ NH who claimed they were hen's & silkies but ended up being Slickles, have started crowing now! So I don't think I'll forget this Birthday Month!
So have yourselves a really great Thanksgiving! And remember to give that pet of yours a piece of the pie ;) The remains of the apple, squash and such mix up w/ some scratch, wow I love making my pets happy!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Party til your button pops!
wee.gif

Happy thanksgiving to those celebrating. I'm kind of attempting a thanksgiving dinner tomorrow just to see what fuss is about!

That was a heart warming post advocate...what's your name, I can't call you that!? I gave my one of my cats a place under a bush she used to love sitting under. But now the stupid sucks trample all over her :( I try to think she'd enjoy chasing them off though!

Back
Top Bottom