Cross Continental Friends!!!

non ti affannare, quando mi sono diplomato io, avevo già due figli!

i genitori sanno essere rompiscatole, ma, è molto peggio crescere senza, sono persone più vecchie ed esperte, e possono comunque aiutarti, tra tante grida e sfinimenti, è giusto che ti crei una casa ed un avvenire con le tue forze, meglio cominciare adesso, che vivere a 40 anni con mammina e papino

la stagione sta ricominciando, cominciano a nascere i primi pulcini, si sveglia la terra e non bisogna farsi trovare impreparati

vado a preparare la colazione, buonanotte stati uniti
goodmorning bill! so i have found out that the school will not be sending my diploma for around three weeks grr. lol if my brother had not met his girlfriend just recently i would have thought he would be one of those 40 year old men living with their parents still.

sounds fun to be having chicks already. wish i were able to too!

last night i went to the london bridge with my fiance and we took pictures here are some of those pictures:

the hotel i had an interview for is the building that is right next to the brige at the end.

Hi Bill, Hay uglyduckling, did you get the job!
tongue.png

lol i do not know. i really do not think i did, but i have not gotten a call yet, so i am just going to go with for now that i did not haha. tomorrow i am going to head out to a vets office where they do boarding or something like that and see if they are looking.

adesso che hai il diploma della faster high school, puoi cominciare a correre nella vita

non preoccuparti, sei così giovane, alleverai tanti pulcini ed incontrerai ancora tanti asini!

nella fotografia ci sono pulcini di O-Shamo in tre colori, combattenti di Bruges e la mia personale selezione di combattenti Madagascar

mi piace anche la foto del gallo di Chickerydo, sarebbe utile vedere anche una foto di profilo, per vedere la coda e la groppa

Hello! I'm Adrian but no one call me adrian people called me 'Epent'. I'm 16 and I'm experienced at having pets,I love animals since I'm a lil rebellious toddler, I live in jakarta, indonesia. I have a mixed flock of ±40 chickens, many mixed breed chickens,2 white polish puletts,and a pair of white silkies, music? I go from the softest to the hardest, well I love every kind of music except k-pop, my hobby is watching my chickens doing stuffs,listening to music,drawing,texting girls,playing ps3 and pc games,and more. Hit me on twitter @Epent12 I followback :))

Hello! I'm Adrian but no one call me adrian people called me 'Epent'. I'm 16 and I'm experienced at having pets,I love animals since I'm a lil rebellious toddler, I live in jakarta, indonesia. I have a mixed flock of ±40 chickens, many mixed breed chickens,2 white polish puletts,and a pair of white silkies, music? I go from the softest to the hardest, well I love every kind of music except k-pop, my hobby is watching my chickens doing stuffs,listening to music,drawing,texting girls,playing ps3 and pc games,and more. Hit me on twitter @Epent12 I followback :))

Hi Epent! Can you tell me what you like the most? Girls, PS3 or the Chickens?! LOL Welcome to BYC!
Congrat's Faith! That's King, my Gold Laced Wyandotte whose a handsome gentle to his women! It's so funny to see but I have a silkie and he's always the first one out and the last one in and he's barely the lenght of King's leg's. But he always sneaks past King to be the first and last! With his Gentle Giant by his side .;)
:welcome Epent12
Hi Everyone Else!! :D

Last edited:
Hi Epent! Can you tell me what you like the most? Girls, PS3 or the Chickens?! LOL Welcome to BYC!
Congrat's Faith! That's King, my Gold Laced Wyandotte whose a handsome gentle to his women! It's so funny to see but I have a silkie and he's always the first one out and the last one in and he's barely the lenght of King's leg's. But he always sneaks past King to be the first and last! With his Gentle Giant by his side .;)
:welcome Epent12
Hi Everyone Else!! :D

My favorite? It gotta be the chickens! Lol, nice to meet you chickery-do :D

This is jonah my silkie rooster, napping :D

Back
Top Bottom