crossing wyandottes and brahmas?

Quote:
I really like the result of the Light Brahma Roo & the silver laced Wyandotte cross, and the L Brahma & BLack Australorp cross that I have- I am going to try to focus on some more of those, They are beautiful than their parents
wink.png
I will post some pics as soon as I can. I have always had chickens growing up & now as an adult (much to my husbands dismay) but now I really am interested in breeding them. Any suggestions are welcome because I have only had 2 batches (last year) and my Buff Orpingtons are the ones that seem to want to sit.

Here is my new addition 7 hours old born today, Light Brahma BLRW cross both parents standard. Two hatched today but this one is all fluffed out and walking around. I tried to get a close up of the comb and back.

Will post pics of my "brahmadottes". & "brahmalorps" soon. Ps- I have 1 of each setting right now. 1 one (brahmalorp) due tuesday ;). An the brahmadotte is due the 23rd

Is this thread still going? We’re hatching our first eggs and they’re due to hatch in the next day or two.

We’ve got Black Laced Wyandotte, Blue Laced Wyandotte, Columbian Wyandotte, Buff Brahma and Dark Brahma hens all mixed in with Blue Laced Rooster and a Dark Brahma Rooster. About 21 fertile eggs total and no idea who fertilized whom. Any thoughts on the possible outcomes?

New to all this.

Back
Top Bottom