CT Chickenstock-2009

Quote:
Thats almost serendipitous, I can't make it to the Ocala trade because I am going to be visiting my Mom in Ct... maybe I'll come to yours
lol.png

That's too funny, it's like we're living in opposite universes, similar to a very famous Seinfeld episode...so I'll be in FL while you're in CT???

wanted to ad this to my new england newsletter, someone save me from having to read the whole thread, i know its in oxford ct but what is the actual address??? thanks

Quote:
Thats almost serendipitous, I can't make it to the Ocala trade because I am going to be visiting my Mom in Ct... maybe I'll come to yours
lol.png

That's too funny, it's like we're living in opposite universes, similar to a very famous Seinfeld episode...so I'll be in FL while you're in CT???

YUP, can ya swing by and feed the chooks while your here?
lol.png

Sure I can! My mom lives at On Top of the World, which I'm sure you've heard of because it's such a huge community, and they advertise a lot. It was a ranch once, and there are still some cattle there, but definitely not chickens. That would not sit well with the association! I'll miss my chickies while I'm there, but not the trekking to the coop in a snowstorm part.

Its spring enough in my eyes, I just picked up 13 new chickens! Everything from evil silkies, Rose combs, NN showgirl, and some layers! A perfect day for it!

Back
Top Bottom