Cubalaya Thread For Sharing Pics and Discussing Our Birds

thanks the hen is molting and the cock needs to most
pus not too sure how much weight they will regain the box the hen was shiped in was 4 pounds when shiped and the cocks was 5
now the weigh 2 lbs and 6 oz for the hen
and 3 lbs and 14 oz for the cock

thanks the hen is molting and the cock needs to most
pus not too sure how much weight they will regain the box the hen was shiped in was 4 pounds when shiped and the cocks was 5
now the weigh 2 lbs and 6 oz for the hen
and 3 lbs and 14 oz for the cock
Are you planning on breeding the whites down to bantam size?

no i plan on breding them for large fowl. they dont weigh very much becasue they were in shipping for: the hen was in for 2.5 days and the cock was in for 5 days they are still putting weight back on these were just the weights from this evening. i will most likly looking at trying to get some white bantams next time i talk to jim zook. the hen has too big of a frame and so does the cock for a short project of breeding smallest to smallest. still have alot of weight to regain

Old hen, she will be 4 this spring.

I'm out of Arizona, and have been raising Old ENglish Game Bantams for years. I have been wanting to get me so e cubalayas for a while now, but it's hard to find quality birds if you do t know where to look. Do any of you have birds or eggs available? Or maybe a reference to someone who might?

I'm out of Arizona, and have been raising Old ENglish Game Bantams for years. I have been wanting to get me so e cubalayas for a while now, but it's hard to find quality birds if you do t know where to look. Do any of you have birds or eggs available? Or maybe a reference to someone who might?
What colors are you looking for?

Back
Top Bottom