Cubalaya Thread For Sharing Pics and Discussing Our Birds

Nice!
thumbsup.gif
What are you planning on breeding him too?

If y'all haven't already checked us out on Facebook, look up our page Rose's Poultry. I'm just getting it started, so there will be more pictures in the future.

Zach

Zach,

If I remember right you are in CA. Do you happen to have any cocks for sale? If so, are you attending the shows in either Hollister or Modesto this month? I posted picks of the Cubalayas I got from Urch on this board over the fall and I need something with a much better head to breed in (or just start over). I had hoped that they would get better with maturity, but there has been no real change in their heads now that they are 1 yr old. Overall their size is pretty good and they all have a dropped tail, the main issue I need to work on is the head. Do you have anything that you would want to sell that would work for me? Thanks Dana

Thanks Jimmy.

Dana. My birds are already on their way to Hollister, but I do have Cock birds available. I have four or five, and I can have one brought to Modesto if you are interested.

Zach

This is my first post on BYC's. I have been raising mostly heavy breeds of chickens for the past 5 years. I want to try something a little different this spring. The Cubalayas are very attractive and just seem to catch my eye. Do any of you know a source that I could purchase eggs or chicks in or near Alabama? Thanks for all the info that has been posted previously in this thread. It has been very helpful so far.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom