Cuckoo Tolbunt / Tolbunt Polish Chicks For sale

2plus2 is44

In the Brooder
7 Years
Feb 20, 2012
I have the following chicks recently hatch and am offering them as unsexed 1-3 week old chicks.Shipping will be a fixed priced of $50 for up to 10 chicks. You can view Pictures of my stock at www.facebook.com/mvpfarm .

Polish Cuckoo Tolbunt Pen $20 Each ( Will Be a mixture of Laced Crele, Cuckoo Tolbunt & Tolbunt)

I also have a limited number of chicks from My Blue Laced Gold Orpington rooster over Gold Laced Hen. $50 +

Last edited:
You can save a ton of money if you print your shipping labels at home. Most cases you can cover express mail, a high quality box, gro gel and a heat pack for $35.

Or maybe you can give people the option of printing their own label and sending you a box.

Last edited:
You can save a ton of money if you print your shipping labels at home. Most cases you can cover express mail, a high quality box, gro gel and a heat pack for $35.   

Or maybe you can give people the option of printing their own label and sending you a box.   

I print all my postage at home. I have never over paid $30.30 for express mail. Box around $10 and grow gel $2-5.

Back
Top Bottom