Cute Chick Contest Ends April 1st

My golden comet, Hermione Granger, on top of Sparta. He didn't mind her jumping all over him until she pecked him in the nose, then he ran away scared.

Pippi Longstocking, my New Hampshire Red.

This is one of my sex links, I haven't named her yet
1f642.png
My golden comet, Hermione Granger, on top of Sparta. He didn't mind her jumping all over him until she pecked him in the nose, then he ran away scared. Pippi Longstocking, my New Hampshire Red.
I love them! :) Such cute name! Oh, and the one without the name is cute without a name!!! :):)

so many cute chicks! I hope people will post more.

I have a light brahma hen named pippi longstockings, lol.
It's a good name for a chicken. It fits their personality. All my girls are named after female characters by female authors. Pippi Longstocking was one of my favorite books when I was a kid and knowing that she would be a red chicken, it just made sense. I bet yours actually has stockings! I want brahmas the next time round, I am falling in love with them the more I see and learn about them.

I saw a movie/serial pippi longstockings when I was a kid. I loved it.

this is pippi when she was a chick:

I don't know if she can compete as she is not chick any more?

I saw a movie/serial pippi longstockings when I was a kid. I loved it.

this is pippi when she was a chick:

I don't know if she can compete as she is not chick any more?

AWWWWWW!!!! This contest doesn't stipulate that it has to be one of this year's chicks. I vote that she gets to be included. She is adorable! I love it when they start getting their feathers and they stick out all over in crazy ways.

Back
Top Bottom