Cute Vinyl Chicken Car Decals for sale / LOGO Designs....Signs

Quote:
Yep, I sent it out yesterday, should be getting it soon. Hope he enjoys it, Ha Ha

GREAT! i just let him know and he will enjoy it!

i have a window on my coop that is two panes...thinking of having you do a scene for them....

same as the 'The Blessed Nest' theme...maybe the bible verse i have in my tag line?

i will send dimensions and maybe we can get our heads together.

big_smile.png
Darling decal!!!!!! My daughter had a peep born with a crooked neck. Crooked turned out to be the sweetest hen!
ep.gif
D.gif

Hi chickenzoo,,,, did my little envelope make it there yet?? I'm also eyeing another one,,,My Silkie Beat Up Your Rooster,,,could I change the Silkie to a Sultan?? Just make his body a Polish so he would have the right top knot hairdo,,no one would know,,,hahaha!!
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
D.gif

Just sent Hubby to the mail box, and he brought your's in. LOL Thank you very much, I'll get it out to ya. The other one you are considering is no problem . I've been fairly busy, been trying to find other sites that might me interested too. Web is in the works, I can add it to my glass etching one... Busy designing more...Ha ha

Last edited:
To Funny,,,,just arrived today,,,what timing!!! Take your time on mine with the design,,,let me know and I'll send more cash,,at least we know how long it takes to get to you!!!haha
D.gif
D.gif
clap.gif
Thank You!!!!!!
big_smile.png

Got the Chicken Man today. Love it!

I can't wait for my "custom" order to be complete.
smile.png

Can anyone guess what she's making me?
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom