CUTEST BABY CHICK NAMES!!!!!

:jumpy My cutest baby chick names include Lucky,Pepper,King,Queen,Mama,and Moon! PLEASE LEAVE YOUR FAVORITE CHICK NAMES TO GIVE ME AND OTHERS AN IDEA FOR THIER NEW BABY CHICK NAMES!!!!!!            :weee
Loki, goku, peanut, pepper, pippie, Brock, Lucy, and lucky. (Or Sheldon.) hahaha hope this helped

Some of my favorite are:
Matilda
Peggy Sue
Suzie Q
Sally
Gurtrude
Kadie
Snowwy
Lady
Buffy(theWormSlayer)

big_smile.png

We have
Buckbeak
Chicka Boom Boom (Boom Boom for short)
Dotty...our Delaware with the most pronounced barring on her neck

and out less original names

Della...another Delaware
Vivian....she was not lively at first and I was afraid I would loose her so we gave a name that means life she is great now
Beakface...my husband named her accidentally..."Hey Beakface come here." I though it was funny so it stuck
Shirley...she was my Delaware with the least black and the most personality, named after a white leghorn hen I had as little girl. She didn't know that Delawares are supposed to be non-flighty and flew over the fence where she met the neighbors Jack Russell :-(

Our newbies:
2 barred rock- Pepper & Petunia
2 Silver Laced Wyndottes- Silvia & Savannah(or Silvester if a roo)
2 Golden Wyndottes- Summer and Autumn
2 Black Sex Links- Raven & Robin
2 Buff Orpingtons- Nutter & Butter
2 Silver Cochin Bantams- Happy Feet & Twinkle Toes (feathered feet)
1 grey (unknown) bantam- Tootsie Roll

We also considered:
Aunt Jemima & Betty Crocker & Mrs. Butterworth
Tinkerbell & Tootsie Roll
Butterscotch & Bella
Cocoa & Charlie
Mocha & Cappi
Sparkle & Skittle
Millie & Tillie
Pillow & Dumpling

I had to wait until the chicks were about 5-6 weeks with more character to name them. I now have 2 who started crowing and one more that appears to be a roo. Are three roosters too many for a combined flock of 21? (Three roos and 18 hens.)

Back
Top Bottom