cutest chicken names!

Pics
I just got my first chicks ever this week. They're names are:

Monica
Rachel
Phoebe
Regina Phalange

I had two more names picked out (Ursula & Princess Consuela Banana Hammock) but I let my kids name two of them:

Peaches
& Thunder Beak

I think Thunder Beak might be the most awesome name ever ;) Most of our were named by the kids: Turkey, Tux, Spotty, Dotty, Beatrice, Midnight, Wallace, Luna, and Foxy.

Haha! Cute names! Mine are: Zaphod Beeblebrocks, Van Gogh, Argus, Midas, Flappy, Fasty, Cheep, Chirp, NayNay, Pollyanna, Flame, Suzaventa, Jeffery, Ginger, Goldie and that's all I think of at the moment. There's 35 chicks and my kids named most of them.

Haha! Cute names! Mine are: Zaphod Beeblebrocks, Van Gogh, Argus, Midas, Flappy, Fasty, Cheep, Chirp, NayNay, Pollyanna, Flame, Suzaventa, Jeffery, Ginger, Goldie and that's all I think of at the moment. There's 35 chicks and my kids named most of them.

LOL OMG Please tell me Zaphod Beeblebrocks does not have 2 heads and 3 wings! LOL!

Just got my chicks today! We got 3 Buff Orpingtons and so far, i know I want to name them Domino(hubby's idea, a Bond girl in Thunderball) & Dolly(Dolly Parton). Any suggestions for another name that starts with 'D'? I didn't plan to give them all 'D' names but there ya go lol

Just got my chicks today! We got 3 Buff Orpingtons and so far, i know I want to name them Domino(hubby's idea, a Bond girl in Thunderball) & Dolly(Dolly Parton). Any suggestions for another name that starts with 'D'? I didn't plan to give them all 'D' names but there ya go lol

How about Delilah or Doris or Daisy?

We have 8 chicks right now that range in age from 8 weeks to 4 days old. The oldest are our Rhode Island Reds whose names are: Snap, Crackle, Pop, and Abby. Then there are the Egyptian Fayoumis; Peep and Cheep. And finally there is the bantams: Ziva and Gibbs.

Back
Top Bottom