willow-Silkie
firecracker- Silkie
Onyx - Ayam Cemani
Bruce - Swedish flower
Atila the Hen- Red sex link
Colonel Sanders-Americana
hibiscus- Rhode island red
Poofski -Polish tolbunt roo

:loveMine are Red, Rusty, Pepper, Brownie, Fudgie, Winnie, Cocoa, Snickers, Hershey, Sunny, Nilla, Marshmello, Snowball, Clairabell, Cloe, Clover, Twinkie,{ when she was little she looked like a twinkie} Took, Stormy, Oreo, Thursday { I raised seven one year, that's how she got her name} Blindie (she is blind in one eye), Baby Dumpling, Millie, Ping, Blue, Smurfette and Rosie:wee

We have: Queen Emily, Quack Quack (my 2 year old named her chicken this), Sugar Dumpling, Dottie, Sweetie Pie, Cupcake, Shania Twain, Waffles, and Bernadette (she was small and sick, just like St. Bernadette, when we got her and nursed her back to health). All 9 chicks are 2 weeks old today.

I used to have a lot more.
Silver- Silver Duckwing
Doughboy- Rare Frizzle black Cochin that wasn't frizzled
Dustie- Blue Silkie
Goldy- Golden Sebright
Nugget- Mix Golden Sebright and Goldy's daughter
Sunday-Rooster
Monday
Tuesday
Friday
Saturday-Rooster
These five are incubator chicks that hatched with Thursday and Wednesday(Winnie)
Minnie- Buff Brahma
Silk- Mix Silkie and Cochin
Satin- Mix Silkie and Cochin
Stay Puff- White Silkie
Cheese Puff- Buff Silkie
Midnight-?
Peanut- BB Red Mix
There probably was others but can't remember their names. We got over 40 chicks the first time then 25 then we got Old English bunch. Can't remember how many and then hatched out a lot.

:ducI don't like to list the names, someone might keep track how many birds then want to tax or what-ever. Hello Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Just sayin'. I like the saying..."nunya".

Hmmm..... my handsome rooster who a hen died for due to a broken heart is named, 'Romeo' (he's quite the stud). The lone chick who was born late and acts like a rabid mongoose, I call him 'Loner' or sometimes, 'You son of a......'. The one cockerel that goes crazy over cracked corn I call him, 'Crackhead'. The mean blue hen that everyone hates I call her, "Old Hag". The one pullet with the crooked curled toes I call her, 'Jerri Curl'. The head honcho hen who is the mother to all the kids I call her, "Martha Flocker"

Last edited:
I'm having problems with two roosters beating up my BB Red and then one of those roosters beats up the other one. I really don't want to get rid of them. Rusty is so sweet to me. I would bring him in every day and he would just talk to me all the way in. The other rooster, Pepper, cried and I mean cried like a child would when they can't catch their breath, Pepper cried like that when his mother wouldn't let him around her anymore. I'm working on pictures of them all.

Sometimes I get a bunch of birds at once, and don't have time to give them "cutsie" names, but if I have to name a bunch, I might name all barred rocks "b" names to keep it straight. Or if they are French hens then French names....

Back
Top Bottom