Cutest Webs of 2017!!!

Pics
So far she has taught the ducklings to "turn", "jump" and "touch" her finger. Last evening they learned to touch the foot pedal of a drum and also to pull the string on the sailboat. The black Cayuga catches on really fast.
I can't even right now!! Eeeekk!
1f60d.png
(I'm doing the @Julie Bird squeal!!!)

Ducklings finally arrived!! Here's one entry. I was going to take pics with a better camera, but this was too cute to resist!

Name: Ellie
Breed: Welsh Harlequin
Other: Her name isn't Ellie yet.

Wha' a kootie!
Name: Blizzard
Breed: Pekin
Other: Blizzard was 3 days when these pictures were taken. She was very shy at first, but now at 1 week old loves to run around and learn some tricks that my daughter teaches her.
That is so cute!!!

When does the contest end?

When I think we have enough entries. I'll give a weeks notice.

So far she has taught the ducklings to "turn", "jump" and "touch" her finger. Last evening they learned to touch the foot pedal of a drum and also to pull the string on the sailboat. The black Cayuga catches on really fast.
WABOOSE TOOTSIE ROLLS OF DUCKLING BURDZ. WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT? WEBS, drums, sailboat, fuzzhatchlings, Baby Duck Burds, pancaking and just being all around cute. It's overwhelming.

Name: Daphne
Breed: Fawn/White Indian Runner
Other: I hope there's room for more than one Fawn/White duck in this contest! Little Daphne here really is a character, I could've sworn she was posing for these photos! She loves the limelight and I think these photos really capture what a ham she is! She's also super inquisitive...even if that means getting herself into trouble from time to time. She's the one that always measures herself up to the boxes blocking the rest of their brooder and you can just see her thinking, "I'm gonna get over there, just you wait!" And when I walk up to the brooder she always comes running to greet me with happy little chirps.

Back
Top Bottom