Cutest Webs of 2017!!!

Pics
Here's my entry #2:

Name: Sky
Breed: Call (blue ancona)
Other: Sky was unfortunately the sole survivor of her hatch thinks that she's a human! I've tried showing her some videos of ducklings, and tried to introduce her to my Welshies, but she's terrified and makes a bee-line back inside the house. She spends most of her time riding round in my pocket of staring at herself in the mirror and only weighed (as a day old), 21 grams!

EEEEEE look at all these cute ducklings! And ducklings in a sailing boat!!! EEEK

Gosh I miss my Winnie. He left last year, he didn't even have his full manly-plumamage yet. I think leaving is what a lot of drakes do, I hope he is alright :( His sister Mini Me stayed and there are so many ducks that visit and want food. A lot of misbehaving ones, too, so I have to police them all day! Zorro is brooding, Donsje is brooding, Julie visited again after some weeks idk if she is brooding too :th My dad isn't going to let me build pens all over the yard for ducklings and their moms but I'm gonna try! I already have a pen set up for Donsje. They are all mallards, well, city-mallards

edit- I need some ducklings to apply on my chest and face!!

Last edited:

Name: Daphne
Breed: Fawn/White Indian Runner
Other: I hope there's room for more than one Fawn/White duck in this contest! Little Daphne here really is a character, I could've sworn she was posing for these photos! She loves the limelight and I think these photos really capture what a ham she is! She's also super inquisitive...even if that means getting herself into trouble from time to time. She's the one that always measures herself up to the boxes blocking the rest of their brooder and you can just see her thinking, "I'm gonna get over there, just you wait!" And when I walk up to the brooder she always comes running to greet me with happy little chirps.
Oh! Wat a cootee!

Name: Willow
Breed: Welsh Harlequin (Silver)
Wat a wittle sweeehart!.
Here's my entry #2:

Name: Sky
Breed: Call (blue ancona)
Other: Sky was unfortunately the sole survivor of her hatch thinks that she's a human! I've tried showing her some videos of ducklings, and tried to introduce her to my Welshies, but she's terrified and makes a bee-line back inside the house. She spends most of her time riding round in my pocket of staring at herself in the mirror and only weighed (as a day old), 21 grams!
No words, just
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

EEEEEE look at all these cute ducklings! And ducklings in a sailing boat!!! EEEK

Gosh I miss my Winnie. He left last year, he didn't even have his full manly-plumamage yet. I think leaving is what a lot of drakes do, I hope he is alright :( His sister Mini Me stayed and there are so many ducks that visit and want food. A lot of misbehaving ones, too, so I have to police them all day! Zorro is brooding, Donsje is brooding, Julie visited again after some weeks idk if she is brooding too :th My dad isn't going to let me build pens all over the yard for ducklings and their moms but I'm gonna try! I already have a pen set up for Donsje. They are all mallards, well, city-mallards

edit- I need some ducklings to apply on my chest and face!!
I'm sorry about Winnie. I wish he'd return. And get busy on those pens:) aw, me too. I'd love to be inundated by ducklings.

Please give me an example of mallard naughtiness that you've observed.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom