Daily Duck Egg Report for 2015

Good idea! I've been meaning to set one up in my chicken coop to see which chickens are laying and which are not. I like your new avatar by the way. That looks just like my drake!
Thank you ,they are handsome boys aren't they
smile.png

Haven't checked for eggs yet this morning (it's Saturday and I'm feeling lazy), but I just made our very first duck egg omelettes for breakfast. YUM! Delicious.

Haven't checked for eggs yet this morning (it's Saturday and I'm feeling lazy), but I just made our very first duck egg omelettes for breakfast. YUM! Delicious.
Sounds yummy, they also make great brownies and egg salad. I use them in cornbread and cakes too. just waiting on my girls to get started.

Sounds yummy, they also make great brownies and egg salad. I use them in cornbread and cakes too. just waiting on my girls to get started.

Oooh egg salad. It's a shame I'm on a low carb diet, cornbread sounds amazing right now.

Oh, we had TWO eggs this morning. I'm guessing skipping a day got Miss Lazy Duck back on schedule.

Oooh egg salad. It's a shame I'm on a low carb diet, cornbread sounds amazing right now.

Oh, we had TWO eggs this morning. I'm guessing skipping a day got Miss Lazy Duck back on schedule.
Good for your girls!! I'm hoping once we get out of this next deep freeze maybe we'll start getting some, they have begun to mate so eggs usually follow close behind.

I eat very little bread but have to have a cake of cornbread once in a while with honey on top. Oh my gosh.
droolin.gif

Good for your girls!! I'm hoping once we get out of this next deep freeze maybe we'll start getting some, they have begun to mate so eggs usually follow close behind.

I eat very little bread but have to have a cake of cornbread once in a while with honey on top. Oh my gosh.
droolin.gif

That's my favorite.

Here's hoping you get some eggs soon! We've been having amazingly warm weather here in Colorado. It's supposed to get up to 67F today. I'm guessing that's one thing that's helping them lay so early.

Back
Top Bottom