Daily Duck Egg Report for 2015

That's sweet, I love turtles just not real fond of snappers. I need a bumper sticker that says I stop for turtles
smile.png
Don't spend all your money in one place. Save some for geese and ducks.
lau.gif

http://www.zazzle.com/turtle+bumperstickers

You should see all the turtles swimming at us when we go out. They love pond fish food and as soon as they hear us they are waiting for treats.
1f497.png
You should get a pic. I'd love to see them. once when we went to visit my grandparents we rescued a box turtle from being hit and I cared for it for a couple weeks while we were there, named it Cindy. I was still in grade school. we set her free in the woods before we left. That was a long time ago too.

It appears I've been collecting eggs too early in the morning. We have a late egg:

I'm guessing one of the two this morning was from yesterday.

Last edited:
My drake has been being very attentive to my hens, so I think eggs aren't far off
ya.gif
. I know hens combs redden when their about to lay, have any of you noticed your ducks caruncles get brighter when their about to start laying?

I keep finding duck eggs IN the pond.
1f611.png
Really ladies? I know some of them (majority) just roll in but some of them are way too far out to have rolled. Either way...LAY IN YOUR EXPENSIVE HOUSE!!!!!

I keep finding duck eggs IN the pond.
1f611.png
Really ladies? I know some of them (majority) just roll in but some of them are way too far out to have rolled. Either way...LAY IN YOUR EXPENSIVE HOUSE!!!!!

lau.gif
I have no idea what you are talking about...

I KNOW that one didn't roll in.
barnie.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom