Daily Duck Egg Report for 2015

lau.gif
Kind of brings back memories on when we put the goose egg under our Muscovy duck her little butt stuck up in the air.
I'm trying to picture my little muscovy girls on one of those honkin' huge Toulouse eggs - the visual is hilarious!
lau.gif

Anyone from Michigan (or an equally cold clime), that does NOT give supplemental heat or light, getting eggs yet?

Last edited:
Ov been getting 2 duck eggs daily. These lad few days the shell is way soft. I've added oyster shell to feed. Do you put on food? I want to put on side. What container would you suggest?

Perfect math! I'm still getting an egg a day. My drake has been mounting all the girls now so I hope that eggs aren't too far behind. They are 13 weeks now and have started to do the sexy dance for Mr. Rubble.
Them girls are something else, I was sitting by the pool with my group when the duck and drake got in well the geese saw the commotion and of course had to come see what was going on, gander chased drake out and got in ducks flattens out for gander, I was ready to get him out until I saw her behavior what a floozy.
roll.png

can you believe your babies are 13 weeks now? gosh they grow up so fast. .

I'm still getting 2 a day pretty regularly. Peek hasn't missed a day, and Poke is finally starting to catch up with her. Both of them are laying in the morning now.

Back
Top Bottom